VR's Night of P2P - Apr 3 ft. RA/Ruin/OAC

Mike-Cera

Mike-Cera

e6REpip.png

P2P Wilderness - April 3, 2017

PS44B.png

The Beginning

Got home to the usual late night unit; myself, Charlie, Rscimmygod, Mav.

Night started out with us scouting a small team at Scorpion and deciding to head out with our few men to mess around. 5 strong men went PKing and ran into a few small 4 man trips, clearing the randoms before we started to find some more loot.

tufg0Pf.png

fw3Wi5S.png

PS44B.png

Violent Resolution vs Red Army

Second target was Red Army. We logged in at scorpion to have RA hitting us. We fought back ~8 v 4 of us as more VR teled up to clear them. After ~ 10 minutes of fighting, RA called it off and we were left victorious at Scorpion.

VR Starting: ~4

RA Starting: ~5

VR Ending: ~8

RA Ending: 0 - dipped

5f4627e0a6844d7a88c2d7122238f8ba.png

PS44B.png

Violent Resolution vs Ruin - Round 1

I then teled up at GDS into ~15 Ruin kids with a few pures who apparently were CD? I tanked them to MG while VR ran down from scorpion to help. We killed a few of them before being outnumbered ~8 v 15+ and we dipped from the world.

VR Starting: ~8

Ruin + Pures Starting: ~15

VR Ending: 0 - dipped

PS44B.png

Violent Resolution vs Ruin - Round 2

We re-massed the men getting 14 people and started to scout for Ruin once again. We found them at 50 portals and had our members tank while we rushed from GDS. After a small 2 minute fight, we cleared all 10 Ruin that were left on that world.

VR Starting: ~15

Ruin Starting: ~10

VR Ending: ~15

Ruin Ending: 0

164e3762c97d450481540ea7d76792b0.png

PS44B.png

Violent Resolution vs OAC

We headed back to GDS where we were logged in on by OAC. This was a much closer fight and OAC fought back for ~30 minutes while the fight moved from GDS --> Gap --> Dwarves and eventually to corp where OAC had their final stand.

At some point in the fight, Ruin rushed us from the north but as the fight was dragged south, they decided not to follow and kill returners at GDS while everyone was returning from corp anyways..

VR Starting: ~10

OAC Starting: ~10

VR Ending: ~16

OAC Ending: 0 - called off returning

TY for Hasta + BGS.

Y4k4jsD.png

05153f2f2fc77799b67855e8a6fa7242.png

ae26ce69f206a527c1f1aae95a259629.png

iZkBUmE.png

PS44B.png

After ~ 4 hours of P2P Pking and finding feasts, we called it a night.

Good job to all who attended.

Was fun, to bad OAC went immediately into Rags.. Not surprised though. Oh and Ruin is now hiding with CD! L O L

King Gucci

Was on my way back from work damn if it was only 30mins later I would of been there.

Gz lads

Charles

fuck off cera i was in the 4 first ones u were on dmm, it was me charlie mav , nice night out tho boys <3

Slashed
23 minutes ago, Charles said:

fuck off cera i was in the 4 first ones u were on dmm, it was me charlie mav , nice night out tho boys <3

Has mike been telling lies this whole time? Dayummm

Gj lads, was sleeping