Violent Resolution vs Forsaken - Week Prep - Apr 23

Mike-Cera

Evizu

Goodjob VR great turnout and easy enough in-game

2x2 Box fighting is absolutely trash though. I don't know why clans still use this strategy.. probably part of reason why the wild has been killed off. How can anybody feel that it's fun to return to the same exact square and just right click attack whoever is the next 1hit, never seeing the target you are killing as 100 other ppl are standing under him too. 

The wildy is a big area giving opportunity to use many different tactics ¬¬

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Evizu said:

Goodjob VR great turnout and easy enough in-game

2x2 Box fighting is absolutely trash though. I don't know why clans still use this strategy.. probably part of reason why the wild has been killed off. How can anybody feel that it's fun to return to the same exact square and just right click attack whoever is the next 1hit, never seeing the target you are killing as 100 other ppl are standing under him too. 

The wildy is a big area giving opportunity to use many different tactics ¬¬

With returning only taking like 30 seconds in f2p now there's really no other choice. I agree it sucks but the days of sending snipers and taking fall ins are done since everybody can pretty much keep their full #s in game at all times no matter how fast you KO people.

Lordkilla44
15 hours ago, Jimmy` said:

With returning only taking like 30 seconds in f2p now there's really no other choice. I agree it sucks but the days of sending snipers and taking fall ins are done since everybody can pretty much keep their full #s in game at all times no matter how fast you KO people.

ye p much

Sparze
17 hours ago, Jimmy` said:

how is it being in a rune pure clan LMAO lolol shitter.