Violent Resolution vs Forsaken - Week Prep - Apr 23

Mike-Cera

Mike-Cera

e6REpip.png

Week Prep - F2P Fight

Battle for #7

PS44B.png

As many of you know, after 3 years of crashing each other, Violent Resolution, Reign of Terror, Divine Forces and Damage Inc all truced with each other. Shortly after hearing about the truce, Forsaken approached me looking for a week prep F2P fight to see how each clan would match up against each other after both clans haven't done PvP Wilderness in a while.

Leading up to this fight, all our ex-Leadership along with a lot of old school members came our of Retirement. Members in attendance included ex Leaders; Evizu, Craig, Kev, and Viper1500, and other ex Officials; Arma150, Danz, Seth and D156. As the hype built up, we found ourselves with 50 people on Teamspeak, 2 hours before the mass even started.

Massing in World 362, we watched as a sea of blue started to form around the edgeville bank. Taking control, our mighty ex-Leader Kev took a fall in north of edgeville and walked us up to mossies where we hopped to World 382 where we met Forsaken who were defending membersgate.

Violent Resolution Starting: 171 (66 on TS)

Forsaken Starting: 132

1smxleX.png

ZmP5t8r.png

PS44B.png

VR's teamspeak exploded as myself and Kev started transitioning throughout the clump and set Forsaken on the back foot. Eventually, VR members started to run out of bind runes and Forsaken members managed to drag, moving the fight from MG to closer to RDG. The clump continued as both clans did well in transitioning throughout each other's piles until the fight approached the 60 minute cap limit.

After 60 minutes of a well fought battle from both sides, Violent Resolution stood victorious.

Violent Resolution Ending: 159 (64 on TS)

Forsaken Ending: 141 (50 on TS)

xnuqkw2.png

dP32TYM.png

Full Ending:

uPeCYHB.png

Shoutout to all the VR who came out from under the rock to attend this fight including our long lost Leader Evizu who decided to make his first event since June. Great job to everyone.

Thanks for the fight Forsaken.

Pics:

8a4613736cdc44e67096ac1db2e755ee.png

8e6f5f65d59eed53f24a23e94dfadffd.png

xDRZEbl.png

fnWME8A.png

j6M5eVQ.png

t4wWTQE.png

OSJRl5i.png

Bd2t8cU.png

ftfhG6G.png

QWOSwlE.png

CP6VLgv.png

qF2VOvg.png?1

VbbGAHH.png

QaIVoU9.png

4vpq4fQ.png

nCzdXfb.png

63DvXik.png

ZsXloDP.png

77NtrJr.png

GpWKRMS.png

mxGZTI4.png

xx5KxTI.png

dcSnrHv.png

x0NvrZo.png

f0c27ccf8e65497f085cadbbd3fb3bd0.png

1d481101c3cbbca28a4d83b5763e0080.png

67ad78719946121ffa85b696e6ec0eeb.png

PTKO9rz.png

GC47aTN.png

BZGP5qK.png

yt68raL.png

VlZauXI.png

zl09g1I.png

exBRZQr.png

xYZPfHl.png

iu0Xmh6.png

VqhF6WG.png

3JQj65C.png

xZodgX3.png

exISKNQ.png

PD13TMe.png

5yRnt1g.png

XEFQUVk.png

lnVyOjN.png

• Upvote 1

Evilpker 01

Was fun.  Fought without TS cuz my pc is gay af, was a pain in the ass but fun after all. First event i attend in like a year lol

Slashed

Why you lads not putting the fall in leaders in your full clicks ? I dont get it.

Nonetheless, very fun event , personally 4 deaths 13 kills and #1 ranged