VR vs Forsaken

Solly Polly Olly

Solly Polly Olly

The video is kinda "scuffed" as in I had issues trying to find the best way of rendering the video. The video file size was reaching sizes of around 3GB or more so I ended up having to restart the rendering to find the best render settings. I finally reached a "doable" render settings that didn't make the video file size so large. Remember this video is made at 60 FPS at 1920 x 1080 res. @Silverthug24 Can you tell me what you render settings are such as what bit-rate you set it at etc?

I know there is a video uploaded by @Juri but I wanted to show a point-of-view from the full version of the client that people are missing out. Just watch the video.

I also noticed I screwed up some effects I wanted to do and an incomplete/spontaneous ending, but oh well fuck it. 

Guess you got your youtube account :# I just woke up. Will watch after I am done with MNF. 

Silverthug24

My bitrate setting is at 16,000,000 Mbs

Good video though enjoyed the introduction. 

Solly Polly Olly
21 minutes ago, David said:

clean vid mang what software you use?

VR Client full version has a built-in recorder and then use adobe after effects to produce it.

Davidxxx
19 minutes ago, Solly Polly Olly said:

VR Client full version has a built-in recorder and then use adobe after effects to produce it.

hnnnnnnggggg after effects is expensive :[