For Donna

Tokyoanime13

Mizzbeehavin
19 hours ago, Tokyoanime13 said:

This still isn't fixed?

Nope........... thank you for making it for me Tokyo much appreciated anyway :(

• Upvote 1

I'm telling her boyfriend and he's not going to like this! Stevo come fend them off your girl d00d!

liquid grack
On 6/30/2017 at 4:12 AM, TabbyCat said:

I'm telling her boyfriend and he's not going to like this! Stevo come fend them off your girl d00d!

I'm not doing shut. 

JOBBO
On 6/23/2017 at 5:59 AM, Mav said:

seth is a fat retard

ur sig aint over 250px tho lmaoo 

Tokyoanime13
7 hours ago, JOBBO said:

@seth@Mike-Cera learn to fucking code jesus christ

Idk why a topic and multiple comments is needed to get SOMEONE that can be asked to do something about it. I get you have minimal fucks about forum signatures but it's actually broken after seth's changes and I put time and effort into making her that signature.. It's just annoying this hasn't been addressed nearly a month later

liquid grack
7 hours ago, Tokyoanime13 said:

Idk why a topic and multiple comments is needed to get SOMEONE that can be asked to do something about it. I get you have minimal fucks about forum signatures but it's actually broken after seth's changes and I put time and effort into making her that signature.. It's just annoying this hasn't been addressed nearly a month later

It took 2 years to get rid of Sparze signature lmao

On 7/9/2017 at 6:19 PM, Tokyoanime13 said:

wtf u on about .. i care lots.

my point is mike needs to formually appoint me as forum webmaster and kick seth to the curb.

Tokyoanime13
20 minutes ago, JOBBO said:

wtf u on about .. i care lots.

my point is mike needs to formually appoint me as forum webmaster and kick seth to the curb.

I wouldn't be opposed to a forum admin rank 

• 3 weeks later...