VR P2P PK - June 27

Mike-Cera

Mike-Cera

After our PK earlier, I got home and made a second PK for some action.

First target: Divine Forces

- Scouted them earlier on with ~15 so we hopped around a few worlds looking for them at GDS. Logged in World 70 on them and fight started. DF managed to only pile me as I tanked ~5 killed as VR transitioned through their retards before ROT logged in and DF dipped from the world.

VR ending: ~22

Second Target: Divine Forces

- Followed DF to the south when they tried to PK at Spider. Hopped around killed a few of their stragglers who didn't know how to hop to their pile but unfortunately they didn't want to fight us and called it a night.

Third Target: Evolution

- Logged in to Evolution at Spider and threw a bunch of TBs off, cleared them pretty quickly

Forth Target: Evolution

- Followed Evo as they went to RDG and cleared them there, ending their PK.

Firth Target: PD/JaJa

- On the same world after clearing Evo, PD kids logged in on us and the biggest fight of the night started. Lasted ~30 mins as VR/PD went toe to toe. Eventually PD ran through MG, we followed but with the Chaos Ele there we came back south. Fought south for a little longer before they tried to go north again to get a barrage off but we didn't follow. We stood there killing the retards in the gate before the ones to the north decided to go bank and end. We wnet back to GDs to clear the pures who were crashing and called it a night.

Thanks for the fights Everyone.

Pics:

goP3pLl.png

2gfpSWh.png

6Ucumam.png

xYSlM9C.jpg?1

20d87d4094a6266f64c786070d875d86.png

3A4VDwQ.png

dVJU8jn.png

h3JFoB7.png

n2pz4Ur.png

mea0dZx.png

cN59dFE.png

Mizzbeehavin

Geat freaking trip, good job to everyone that came. Look for more of these in the evenings.