Violent Resolution Night of P2P - July 10 ft. Pures, Explicit, VNG, Reapers, Impact

Mike-Cera

Mike-Cera

e6REpip.png

ClanChat: VR_Clanchat | VR Discord:

https://discordapp.com/invite/hCJ4y2R

PS44B.png

Euro Champions

I woke up this morning with the biggest smile on my face knowing that 1 year ago today, Portugal became the Champions of Europe. After a long and rough day of work, I came on to the VR P2P unit asking to head out to see if we could get some action. After the usual shit shower and shave after work and grabbing a quick bite to eat at the famjam dinner, Violent Resolution ventured into the wilderness and started a chain reaction of clans following.

PS44B.png

The Beginning

We started off around scorpion and killed a 3 man team before claiming it as dead and moving to RDG. We cleared a few randoms there before being called to GDS to help clear some pures. Didn't take much to steamroll them before hopping to another team of about 5 people, clearing them and moving to Bear. 

PS44B.png

Violent Resolution vs Explicit

At this point, we scouted Explicit and they became our first big target. A few mass name changed JaJa kids were killing Bear skulled with ~5 people. Explicit made an appearance and I think cleared them? VR was hot on the trail, logging in to the north east, we rushed Bear and continued to push through to around Dwarves where Explicit were on their way down to Vetion. After a short fight south of dwarves, we managed to kill a good chunk of Explicit before the rest teleported out. 

1hFWmj4.png

PS44B.png

Violent Resolution vs VNG

We then decided to move to Rune Rocks where we were told a few VNG kids were. For whatever reason, a lot of VNG seemed to be on pure accounts lol.. but we killed a very few mains that were around and a couple zerks before they ended their PK.

eZOKQYQ.png

YZyevO2.png

xPUqoH7.png

QxzmMJ1.png

PS44B.png

Violent Resolution vs Reapers

We then got in contact with Explicit asking them for a fight. They told us they had 11 and with us having around 14, they didn't want to plan anything and just told to "find us". So we headed back on the hunt, moving from Rune Rocks and back to GDs. 

After scouting a few worlds, we randomly ran into Reapers who were out with a handful of people. Outnumbering them a lot, they called the bail quickly and spread/logged but few got picked off, catching one for a juicy +1.

PgznrBXARSeKRlfmYyZQAw.jpeg

V51gKnS.png

I5ag0n9FS3G1l0KKk57o7g.jpeg

kNEaX9z.png

b2U7Bb15RPuokqkIMgy6Fg.jpeg

PS44B.png

Violent Resolution vs Explicit 2.0

We figured Explicit were around Vetion again so made our way south. We rushed them as they were banking I'm pretty sure, as there wasn't many ingame at the time and they were spread out. As we finished Explicit off, Impact (the newly formed Downfall remake where they closed then remade the same clan with a new name..?) rushed from the north.

bvPjCuk.png

PS44B.png

Violent Resolution vs Impact

Since we were spread and full of loot after clearing Explicit, we called the men to go south and tele out. We instantly banked and teled back at GDS where we waited for Impact to walk back up. They did but once again, we weren't ready with everyone ingame and were forced to bail once more. 

Finally, we got everyone together on a different world and came up as a unit. We scouted around GDS, unable to find them. We moved towards Bear and started hopping once again. Sure enough, after a few worlds, Impact logged in on our members and the rest of us logged in and our biggest fight of the night commenced.

With guns-a-blazin, Teamspeak got hyped the fuck up.

Now if you don't know this, when Downfall closed, 13 Downfall members came to join VR and after their one fight with us decided that "vr was the worst experience of their life" and decided to leave to remake Downfall.

With those words sitting in the back of VR members' minds, our numbers jumped from 18 in Teamspeak to 27 on Teamspeak as Bosha, myself, D156, David, Charlie and numerous other VR members had Teamspeak hyped the fuck up, transitioning through Impact callers forcing Dr Depressing to attempt to call in P2P. Of course, soon as we heard he was leading he was instantly speared and 1 hit. We continued to pick off every Impact mage, forcing a few names to stop maging completely.

At this point, a few JaJa started to camp returniners/inside the fight 1 iteming and PD showed up because they have some kid of beef with Impact officials. We fought through the crashers and TS stayed explosive. 

Eventually after 1 hour of fighting, Impact called off returning. VR cleared the remaining JaJa/PD around the fight and took ending just north of dwarves.

PS44B.png

Violent Resolution Starting: 18 ppl

Impact Starting: ~18 ppl

Violent Resolution Ending: 25 people (27 on TS)

Impact Ending: 0 - logged from the world (22 on TS)

NkCpUJo.png

PS44B.png

Thanks to everyone who we fought tonight and big shoutout to every VR member who stayed that whole hour. 27 ending at 11:45pm EST. Great job.

A6F-1z7sQ6mijc0ZV9mOVg.jpeg

eVl8lR_qSjaM2u52_6i3wQ.jpeg

WhTPohu.png

LLu6KQO.png

e1wT2hl.jpg?1

q1j66ZS.jpg?1

RIMpMrS.png

eCHDVFR.png

JzmbzXh.png

wU6cNs7.png

F4bbGJA.png

gVSluu6.png

oXjafPC.png

• Upvote 1

• @Mike-Cera featured this topic
Mike-Cera
2 minutes ago, Blackinise said:

Thanks for the battle. Shame PD hit us more than you guys, but was a fun scrap!

stop camping me fgt

Sparze
5 hours ago, Blackinise said:

Tell Sparze hit the pile lmaoooo

You think I'll let your magers free cast barrages? lOl nigga plz

• @Mike-Cera unfeatured this topic