Violent Resolution vs Vanguard

Davidxxx

Davidxxx

576aa3b2a8fa9_vrsitelogo3.png.28b550eddb

I approached Vanguard for a F2P fight and they gladly accepted. With Vanguard trying out the F2P scene we didn't know what to expect. Thanks for the fight.

Round 1 - Managed to take a quick lead this round and didnt really give them time to breathe

YBgx2YJ.png

Round 2 - Had an awkward start where the fight was kill for kill until we managed to secure a solid lead and never looked back afterwards.

9owyCXv.png

Round 3 - Started off 20v20 only lost 3 people had a solid performance in this round.

X3E8rLX.png

Shoutouts

• VR Brits for showing up this late
  • Vanguard for giving us an enjoyable fight
  • All the africans that tanked gj you know who you are

NorthNorwichDigital

Hi guys Ofrran from VnG here just wanted to say thanks for the fight. We still are finding our feet in F2P and we appreciate the action and respect. Best of luck in future and I look forward to more fights where perhaps we can be more competitive. 

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, NorthNorwichDigital said:

Hi guys Ofrran from VnG here just wanted to say thanks for the fight. We still are finding our feet in F2P and we appreciate the action and respect. Best of luck in future and I look forward to more fights where perhaps we can be more competitive. 

Impared here :manigga:

Mizzbeehavin
15 minutes ago, NorthNorwichDigital said:

Ty for the fight, and best of luck on getting your feet in f2p. Looking forward to more with you guys in the future. 

2 hours ago, NorthNorwichDigital said:

PM any official to get both F2P and P2P action whenever. Also you guys didn't do too bad in F2P...just have your guys focus on staying on the pile and not sniping. It isn't P2P, you need all your KO power in small fights. Was a lot of fun. Ty for fight and GJ to all VR