fucking count it

liquid grack

Tokyoanime13

Rules are made for integrity especially when it comes to a competition that involves a prize, it's unfortunate these can't be counted due to the cutoff but a lesson you need to learn. You're one of the only people I know who can't figure out how to take a proper screenshot or just can't be asked to do so. 

liquid grack
1 hour ago, Tokyoanime13 said:

Rules are made for integrity especially when it comes to a competition that involves a prize, it's unfortunate these can't be counted due to the cutoff but a lesson you need to learn. You're one of the only people I know who can't figure out how to take a proper screenshot or just can't be asked to do so. 

I mean if I was really desperate to cheat, I could've just taken pictures of me soloing on saturday when it was announced and forward dated them then posted some time after comp started.

Tokyoanime13
7 minutes ago, liquid grack said:

I mean if I was really desperate to cheat, I could've just taken pictures of me soloing on saturday when it was announced and forward dated them then posted some time after comp started.

Yeah but you've shown that would require too much effort on your part. You can't even take a screenshot correctly so I highly doubt you'd spend the time to do all necessary to properly cheat.