Violent Resolution Wednesday Hump Day - Sept 13th Ft. DK

Davidxxx

e6REpip.png

Clan Chat: VR_Clanchat | VR Discord:

https://discordapp.com/invite/hCJ4y2R

PS44B.png

Another day of looty adventures with the VR gang. We began around deep wild around bear and didn't find much except a few pvmers so we went down around Vetion and spider. After finding a few pkers and pvmers we ran into DK?... Surprisingly they stayed for a bit and continued our little skermish eventually they scattered and ported out from us but we still managed to kill a good amount. After that was done we decided to keep pking around low wild and running into them again and clearing them quicker this time. Eventually low wild started to get less active so we went back deep and checked out rune rocks and managed to lure some pkers. From there we went back around bear and continued our feast. But once again we ran into DK for like the 3rd time or some shit and smoked them near single strip. I think we also ran into them after we went back to low wild or something I don't really remember much as we pretty much wiped the teams/pvmers we saw. All in all it was another fun day and thanks to those who came. YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

PS44B.png

19MigPC.png

2a9d008a45a09af67551582ac1ba5065.png

syxbFiQ.png

bjhxKZk.png

l3btGoE.png

6ddf36419a4454c2bc2a5bd30e6b7d2c.png

1r1n8ii.png

plWuAlrwQmCy1cXYXYfrkw.png

Yc32m48.png

qHRFJ3c5Sw2lHJrpciU7CQ.jpeg

xKFkhwkSQ1msEL78_wCiAg.png

o5HohukhS2_9fRp0BQ0XLA.png

41ac4b0230c581d3e3360814750b272a.png

PS44B.png

Post pics if you got more btw.

Tokyoanime13

Lol @ Jaja trying to smite me for just pk gear (I don't bring +1s, come now lads I'm ex-jaja you really thought I'd risk mils in the wilderness?)...

Good day for VR lads. Cya same shit different day!