Thursday Late: 1 Hour Clean Revenant Fight

Bosha

576aa3b2a8fa9_vrsitelogo3.png.28b550eddb

Went out to PK late EST, heard Revenant were out to my good friends sources, went on the hunt at Spider/Vetion and found Revenant pretty much straight away. We started out with around 11/12 against Rev's around 15 lets say, we began fighting around east Corp/Sperm Hill where the fight moved over Chaos altar, Corp, Vetion & Such. After around 30 minutes we gained up to 17/18 and Rev had gained to around the same.

We continued fighting up until around 1 hour when there were a decent majority of scouts and looters and word had it CT were coming to crash the fight so we continued fighting amongst the messy tree area until a mixture of crashers came in we spread out and moved south around the trees to avoid getting barraged. We took ending and tele'd out.

Thanks for the fight Revenant was a fun low level battle even though the locations may of been a bit aids (Lol). Pictures Below in no specific order:

CEHhgQT.png

H1fn20N.png

0LL0nIB.png

ky5SSg2.png

ky5SSg2.png

0HpkFRm.png

S2zpAyC.png

zXqZdz5.png

CRbac7B.png

3uddUkC.png

GxqrGzw.png

044d1d1d603054acf264566ee3334b2c.png

V8X5AHQ.png

VxhyUvH.png

Thanks for the clean 1 hour fight up until the end, i'm sure we'll meet again soon. Props to the random looters for helping make it extra messy within the trees.

#VR

Fighting people who teleport in 2017 cancer event lmao I am losing 30 cents per death shit game