Sign in to follow this  
Koncker

Strategy Games

Hey everyone! So some of you may know me, others may not. I'm not sure how many of you play from back in the day :P. I used to play RuneScape - (RSN = Koncker) many years ago - quit around 2009 to go play WoW. Anyways! I'm now working in a company that makes strategy games.

The game is called World War Online, and here's the trailer:

I'm going around finding oldschool Runescape players, because having been part of VR in the past, along with EoS, RoT and DF I feel close to you guys keeping the dream going :P. I quit playing when they started ruining the game, and didn't want to get my progress back when they re-released OS-RS - that was a lot of years, money and time wasted.

Help me grow this game guys! :) I'd really appreciate it! - Here's a link to the game itself - https://www.worldwaronline.com/ 

Edited by Koncker

Good luck finding people interested :P 

16 minutes ago, Juri said:

1 hour ago, Koncker said:

Hey everyone! So some of you may know me, others may not. I'm not sure how many of you play from back in the day :P. I used to play RuneScape - (RSN = Koncker) many years ago - quit around 2009 to go play WoW. Anyways! I'm now working in a company that makes strategy games.

The game is called World War Online, and here's the Trailer:

I'm going around finding oldschool Runescape players, because having been part of VR in the past, along with EoS, RoT and DF I feel close to you guys keeping the dream going :P. I quit playing when they started ruining the game, and didn't want to get my progress back when they re-released OS-RS - that was a lot of years, money and time wasted.

Help me grow this game guys! :) I'd really appreciate it!

Nice Game, i've edited your post slightly so the link displays to save the cautious people concern.

Best of luck Koncker

Best of luck Koncker :)

25 minutes ago, Bosha said:

Nice Game, i've edited your post slightly so the link displays to save the cautious people concern.

Best of luck Koncker

Oh thanks! I wasn't sure how to add that lmao. When I tried to embed directly through html code it didn't allow me because I realized that it was actually "Code" - as in, write the Code here :). 

Also - thanks ambtenaar

Edited by Koncker

Looks decent when is it coming out

2 minutes ago, Sparze said:

Looks decent when is it coming out

The game is already out! It has been out for a while now. You can check it out on www.worldwaronline.com - I can offer you guys some packs if you join and make a VR team! :)

Edited by Koncker

5 hours ago, Juri said:

ok

good luck with it.

Good luck man

If you guys know anyone that would be interested, please show them! I'd appreciate it so much :)

20 hours ago, Mike-Cera said:

good luck with it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this