Sign in to follow this  
liquid grack

Grack

110 posts in this topic

I've always TRIED to stick up for Grack. Even when he pissed me off, I tried my best to stand behind him. Unfortunately you added wood to your own fire 9/10 times. I like Grack, he is a smart kid and can actually have a conversation that isn't about RS with someone. As long as you learn to listen to the people leading trips/officials, stop doing dumb shit like sniping for loot/looting during events and returning in ACTUAL gear, I don't see why you don't deserve another chance. I've seen people who've done FAR WORSE than this kid get multiple chances back in VR. For all the people calling him cancer; your arguing, bickering, and cancer causes most of it. IF you have a problem with Grack, or hate him, then keep your distance. You're part of the problem by flaming him and what not. We all know he isn't the best pker or whatever but by flaming him or causing a big deal instead of helping, you're not doing anything but being just as cancer.

A yes from me, just try to start fresh Grack.

On 10/10/2017 at 12:55 AM, liquid grack said:

For the record, I went pking with jaja once

Stop lying jaja scumbag 

WS7ftk0.png

Grack 1 - Scimmy 0

On 10/11/2017 at 2:03 AM, Mav said:

I've always TRIED to stick up for Grack. Even when he pissed me off, I tried my best to stand behind him. Unfortunately you added wood to your own fire 9/10 times. I like Grack, he is a smart kid and can actually have a conversation that isn't about RS with someone. As long as you learn to listen to the people leading trips/officials, stop doing dumb shit like sniping for loot/looting during events and returning in ACTUAL gear, I don't see why you don't deserve another chance. I've seen people who've done FAR WORSE than this kid get multiple chances back in VR. For all the people calling him cancer; your arguing, bickering, and cancer causes most of it. IF you have a problem with Grack, or hate him, then keep your distance. You're part of the problem by flaming him and what not. We all know he isn't the best pker or whatever but by flaming him or causing a big deal instead of helping, you're not doing anything but being just as cancer.

A yes from me, just try to start fresh Grack.

ZnqQ5.gif

33 minutes ago, Abkb said:

ZnqQ5.gif

Lmfao at the Glory

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 5:07 PM, liquid grack said:

I was never kicked from a clan for looting during a fight.

Good luck

move on guys

vr accepted spies thousands times, he is just a kid that had not attention when younger.

ur such a reject lmao

I've always like you Grack regardless of what people say and you were probably one the better members around when i was active.