Violent Resolution's Cluster Action - Oct 29

Mike-Cera

Mike-Cera

e6REpip.png

Clan Chat: VR_Clanchat | VR Discord:

https://discordapp.com/invite/hCJ4y2R

PS44B.png

With the Mog announcing a P2P Cluster, we decided to get involved and see what kind of numbers and action we could get. After sitting through the cancer of trying to log into the world after it hit 2000 people basically right at 4pm EST, we massed at Barb Outpost and watched the AF/ROT beef start right in front of us. We sat there minding our own business and headed up to Bandit camp and walked east  hoping to find VNG or someone else that had similar numbers as us.

PS44B.png

Violent Resolution vs Divine Kings

We started our our night out with Divine Kings who were south of dwarves. We fought them for about 10 minutes as very few of us died and we transitioned through their small pile.

PS44B.png

Violent Resolution vs Annonymous Community/Divine Forces

We then got in a small scrap with Annonymous Community who rushed us from the north east. We fought it out for a little bit when we got word that Divine Forces were coming in hot from the west. We ran through the fight to the east and moved to the bank to regroup a little.

After getting everyone back together, we headed to the south of mossies where we awkward got into a barrage clump by Annonymous Community. I honestly don't think anyone died... not sure how but after tanking it out, we moved back west and moved everyone back to the north. We headed north of mossies where we found a few JaJa kids around RDG. We continued to the east where we found a chunk of JaJa/ROT around gap and caught them in a barrage pile inside the gap area. 

PS44B.png

Violent Resolution vs JaJa

As we almost had the whole gap cleared, we got rushed from the west as Annonymous Community came up from mossies following us. Unlike our first encouter with them where we had just finished fighting DK and people were banking, we had our full numbers ingame and managed to fight them off, as they dipped out after a few minutes of fighting. 

PS44B.png

Violent Resolution vs Divine Forces/JaJa

Within 2 minutes of AC dipping, Divine Forces came in hot onces again from the west and caught a few of us in multi spells. We re-positioned and returned, fighting it out for about 10 minutes around RDG before moving to east tree. Fought there for a little longer as DF followed but JaJa came in from the south and we moved to resupply.

PS44B.png

Violent Resolution vs Revenant

At this point Rev Leader got in contact with me looking to end their night with a small capped fight. We accepted and agreed on a small 20 minute cap starting at 6:10. We hopped out of World 65 and started the fight west of rune rocks World 28. Fight lasted about 10 minutes before Cut Throat came into the world to barrage Rev out. Since CT had around 50 (from what I as told at least) and VR+Rev had around 50 together, we decided to turn on CT to get a 2 v 1 going. CT was almost cleared before JaJa decided to get involved in the fight and rushed in barraging VR/Rev. Now fighting 2 v 2, VR/Rev vs CT/JaJa went on for another 20 minutes or so. Fight was pretty fun overall, and at 7:00pm EST VR decided we were going to call it a night as JaJa was ragging. With VR ending, Rev decided to call it a day as well and both clans logged from the world.

Overall pretty eventful evening. Thanks for all clans who got involved and made it a fun night for everyone. 

Pics:

2SDzaXT.png

DyuGU2j.png

MnSv5Ae.png

4g3okXf.png

i1gUNxs.png

XWhfNzb.png

Tokyoanime13

I think all clans did well today for what they were attempting to accomplish. Don't think anyone can really be ashamed of the kills they got or the action they were part of. Good job to all who were there and I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and had some fun today.

Personally enjoyed the constant action and think we did well with returning and fighting it out against everyone. Great capped fight to end the night and still had fun fighting CT/Jaja after they crashed. GJ to all VR that attended!

TLDR;

Spoiler

JNhU5Tt.gif

qCOBpTA.gif

Mike-Cera
4 hours ago, Tokyoanime13 said:

I think all clans did well today for what they were attempting to accomplish. Don't think anyone can really be ashamed of the kills they got or the action they were part of. Good job to all who were there and I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and had some fun today.

Personally enjoyed the constant action and think we did well with returning and fighting it out against everyone. Great capped fight to end the night and still had fun fighting CT/Jaja after they crashed. GJ to all VR that attended!

TLDR;

Hide contents

JNhU5Tt.gif

qCOBpTA.gif

^ this