MFW a pure clan pull 90 on 2017 final

Rangel_

1 minute ago, Sparze said:

Its not hard to find 90 lvl 50s to get them to join 

kys retard

well pures always pulled more than mains.... WHat u trying tos ay here ? EOP is disgusting ady clan

35 minutes ago, Potrahs said:

kys retard

well pures always pulled more than mains.... WHat u trying tos ay here ? EOP is disgusting ady clan

nothing pal, im just impressed

Tokyoanime13

Have never seen the fun in pures and probably never will.

All I see is a bunch of people wasting their time to get Mithril, Adamant, and Rune Scimitars. So much pain staking grinding just to pk with a clan with which you'll spend most of your time chasing eachother and when you do actually fight you're competing against the other 89 pures in your clan to get monk robes and a rune scimitar as loot. Then maybe in your spare time you get to do 1v1 fights at edgeville for 100k-500k loot if you find a guy willing to match your risk.

What a gross fucking time to be alive.

5 hours ago, Tokyoanime13 said:

Have never seen the fun in pures and probably never will.

All I see is a bunch of people wasting their time to get Mithril, Adamant, and Rune Scimitars. So much pain staking grinding just to pk with a clan with which you'll spend most of your time chasing eachother and when you do actually fight you're competing against the other 89 pures in your clan to get monk robes and a rune scimitar as loot. Then maybe in your spare time you get to do 1v1 fights at edgeville for 100k-500k loot if you find a guy willing to match your risk.

What a gross fucking time to be alive.

i never fought for looting bro, what so if they are droping monk's robes?  this is a game, and our time has spend

Tokyoanime13
5 hours ago, Rangel_ said:

i never fought for looting bro, what so if they are droping monk's robes?  this is a game, and our time has spend

To play a pure means you have to actually still enjoy the very nature that is pking. Killing people for fun isn't something that appeals me anymore, especially if I'm going to stare at low hits like that. I guess what I'm saying is I'm excited when i hit a 60+ which doesn't occur too often. So if I'm on a pure and after seeing hits below 20 forever and a day then smack a random 25 that shit don't phase me. I enjoy getting loot above killing a person with a side of dirty pleasure in tbing (hence why I tb a lot for VR).

People enjoy the game in different ways and I can respect their right to do so as long as they understand why I don't enjoy that gameplay myself.