Mike-Cera

e6REpip.png

Clan Chat: VR_Clanchat

Twitter: http://twitter.com/OSRS_VR
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/OSRS_VR
VR Discord: https://discord.me/OSRS_VR

PS44B.png

The Beginning

So at around 4:30 EST tonight, Stl Arrow messaged me looking for a fun little scrap seeing as Avalon or Jorgres or whatever they're going by now. I thought they were asking for a PvP fights so we geared up ready to go but then they told us it would be CWA so we declined. They then agreed to PvP and we headed up with 18 people ready to roll vs their 25. After a 10 minute mass, we waited for Avalon to come up. We waited... and waited.. and then were told that they had 17 and couldn't fight us (lol..). So we headed on a Rev cave trip.

PS44B.png

Violent Resolution vs Viral

We hopped around Revs looking for some actions. We killed "Viral" who had about 10 people vs our 18. We made quick work of them on a few worlds before they headed deep. We cleared the rest of revs and moved deep only to find them again around GDS and then at New Gate. Finally they ended their PK and we continued our PK.

PRzevsy.png

PS44B.png

Violent Resolution vs Divine Kings

At this point Haoshu came in our Teamspeak and asked us to stay out and give Divine Kings a fight. We agreed and waited around for DK for mass for 20 minutes... Finally, DK came up. We held New Gate ready for a fight only to be told that they were refusing to leave GDS and wanted to fight there or nothing (lol...). We stayed east, killing a few that were trying to bait us over and then finally said screw it and rushed them. 

The fight was pretty even to start as both clans held strong piles around GDS. After about 15 minutes of fighting, we noticed DK members returning in rag gear despite that being part of the rules of the fight. We continued to fight for another 15 minutes or so before a good chunk of DK were in rags and we refused to fight any longer vs that shit and left.

PS44B.png

Violent Resolution vs Evolution

Knowing Evolution was heading out today, we left DK fight to head to REvs and get some good action in against Evo.

Round 1:

VR came in from the north east of the rev cave and both clans caught each other in barrage piles in the east tunnel. VR did the majority of the damaged, managing to kill a good chunk of Evo to the south. Eventually Evo attempted to loop around and catch up on both sides but we saw it, we moved to the north more and ended up catching them in barrage clumps on BOTH bottlenecks. We cleared both barrage piles and cleared Evo from the world.

BEr2f7e.png

Round 2:

We banked and headed up again. This time Evo went back to their not leaving 30 wild bullshit as they have been for the past few times they've been out. We logged in to the south and rushed them as we got a bait to drag them north. We caught them in some good barrage clumps and they fought back. Fight went back and forth as we attempted to move Evo to the north away from 30 wilderness. As we headed north east, EVO took a quick ended and claimed that we had left when we were just to the north east :S As they took their ending, we rushed in and they all teleported from revs.

Round 3:

This time we headed to the north side of revs and logged out. We caught barrage clumps to the south 30 line, forcing all EVO to teleport or die before switching to single spells and cleared them up.

Round 4:

EVO then hugged wayyyy south level 28 wilderness of the cave and refused to come north. We rushed them and put up a small 10 minutes fight at the south side of the cave. Eventually all Evo teleported or died south inside the cave before they told their men to go deep in an attempt to avoid us.

EGGpAFa.png

Round 5:

We re-geared to head north and hopped on New Gate. We logged into EVO and the fight started. Even though we were outnumbered 17 - 25, we did well to keep control of the New Gate hill, catching Evo in barrage clumps to the south and west. Eventually Evo was cleared to the east and told all their members to return quickly to GDS. The fight continued at GDS for another hour total or something as we forced Evo members to return in rags and broke their banks once again. Eventually after an hour or so of fighting, Evolution called it quits and attempted to log. We cleared the rest of their members and called it a night.

OhnOBo6.png

PS44B.png

Great job to all VR who attended tonight. 

PS44B.png

Pics:

XpJpNq2.png

zxQ8ULg.png

99lCjr9.png

2KPNegK.png

4DHUGbC.png

5O8zLZB.png

ocRu2S7.png

yzsMATm.png

Nu4MA79.png

yoK8CUz.png

XFEyhhm.png

kInyu7A.png

2Vt4B1V.png

8eqRRn7.png

z0yQQiu.png

U0sYabl.png

jRS3Fgf.png

05xpFJV.png

3cIB0d3.png

lTbyzqFLQyOsaus1xLF78w.png

udKm70l.png

pp5zZdv.png

rAlFMj0.png

GzDB3g5.png

3bolzWO.png

BI2nDhN.png

eP3jAqr.png

B1d6e53.png

3md0W5y.png

At this point Haoshu came in our Teamspeak and asked us to stay out and give Divine Kings a fight. We agreed and waited around for DK for mass for 20 minutes... 

I think we should clear the air and straighten out the facts. Sparze invited me to come pk with y'all. I did. After hopping at gdz and Glory hill we didn't see any action for around 10-15 minutes. During this time My clan wasn't out or pking (we had only 6-7 ppl in the our ts with the rest in AFK) . I thought it would be a good idea to mass my own clan up and fight you guys and give you action since there were no clans out at the time. Sorry we made you made you wait 20 minutes. We can't mass up instantaneously we are not ROT. So Gotenks came online and we massed up as fast as we possibly could.

DK wanted to fight at gdz while VR wanted to fight at New Gate. So there was a stand off where we were just playing chicken for 10 minutes. picking out kids who were trying to lure west and east. Sorry for the inconvenience. I also wanted to fight at New Gate but officals in my clan refused to go to New  Gate where VR had the tatical advantage. 

After 25 or so minutes of fighting i was Banned from VR ts. Without reason. I was told you guys were mad that some of us were in addy/shitty gear. I admit there must've been some but alot of us had gear. DK was also being sniped by a small faction of Vendetta (IM KUSH and his squad were in 1 item rag.) They must've been hitting VR as well. So i understand if there was confusing.

Anyways. I think i should be unbanned. 

Love, Peace. Skeet and Cheese

~Haoshu 

• 1 month later...