Mike-Cera

Mike-Cera

e6REpip.png

Clan Chat: VR_Clanchat

Twitter: http://twitter.com/OSRS_VR
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/OSRS_VR
VR Discord: https://discord.me/OSRS_VR

PS44B.png

So last night we heard some action was to be had tonight. Threw up a 24 hour prepped and advertised it a good chunk throughout the night/day. Surprisingly we hit 30 people in Teamspeak ready to roll. 

We got everyone together north door of Revs and scouted an Avalon members. We also scouted Evolution inside of Revs so we moved into the middle and started hopping around.

We first ran into a small 8 man team and cleared them with ease. After a few more worlds of hopping we found Evo in the middle of Revs. We spread and called out barrage clumps, catching them in a few juicy ones. They fought back for a bit but unfortunately for them we just had way to many members tonight. We cleared them and took our Round 1 ending.

irgOy4B.png

PS44B.png

We continued hopping around and found that small 8 man pk team again. Cleared them on 2 worlds before we found Evolution again. Same thing as Round 1 basically, with Evo caught in a few clumps. They managed to throw come clumps back at us but again, numbers overwhelmed them and they were cleared after a short scrap. We took our Round 2 ending.

2iLWlrc.png

PS44B.png

We continued hopping around but Revs was cleared.

We moved to GDS and scouted Evolution once again at New Gate. I went ahead to scout and logged in, attacking Evo's skull tricking accounts as the rest of them logged in. I caught a few in a barrage as VR started rushing in from the west. I died while the rest of VR cleared ALL of Evolution once again and we took our Round 3 ending.

gwbVaTB.png

PS44B.png

We hopped around New Gate -- GDS -- Lavas for a few worlds when we were approached by Rev looking for a small capped single spells fight. Rather than hunting Evo/Avalon who had half our numbers, we decided to set it up and headed to the bank to gear up in proper single spell fight gear. 

y65Q7MW.png

We agreed on west of bandit camp and teled up on World 53. After 5 minutes of waiting, Rev rushed from the north west. 

Fight went back and forth with both clans doing well as numbers were similar. Near the end of the fight, a few PD members were crashing but were dealt with. We continued a strong pile where at one point we 1 hit 10 Rev members in the same square, transition city baby :P CT came in at the end to barrage but we all spread and VR/Rev turned onto CT and went back to fighting. As the cap came to an end, VR went to single asking Rev to come to compare endings. They refused for some fun VR dipped to the bank to gear in barrage and came back in to barrage anything and everything. Was fun.

Thanks for the fight Rev, was enjoyable. Wish we coulda compared endings but whatever. 

VR Ending: 35

Rev Ending: 30 something? idk

cwibOhP.png

PS44B.png

Pics:

OQObt4q.png

GrYP9am.png

4DpEOdt.png

4DpEOdt.png

H1hgb7h.png

YxaD5c0.png

pfAkowS.png

MwfZ3y9.png

yQTYQiO.png

PD7ysLR.png

lxI7RMN.png

113d7592c3354cbdc50fe8ac6e8f7cdd.png

GZ4ajwQ.png

FRFBQvn.png

b5b2b752a67979b2dc00b495a089878d.png

EIRsnfl.png

jsAozgz.png
J44XB40.png
a5E3dQN.png

f1z36hY.png

bNijMAy.png

Mike1337

ngl was one of the funnest events since I came back to rs. easy wild, gj on the pull bros.

Mike-Cera
6 minutes ago, Mike1337 said:

ngl was one of the funnest events since I came back to rs. easy wild, gj on the pull bros.

good to hear.

Last week was been fucking juciy with VNG, DI, CT, Evo, Rev.. was fun as fuck good job guys