Mike-Cera

e6REpip.png

Clan Chat: VR_Clanchat

Twitter: http://twitter.com/OSRS_VR
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/OSRS_VR
VR Discord: https://discord.me/OSRS_VR

PS44B.png

PS44B.png

Earlier in the week, Empire, the remake of Elite Zerks, approached me asking for a small capped fight this Sunday. We accepted and prepped, looking for some fun actions as EZ always gave us good fights in the past. We massed up our men and going into 5:00, I messaged Rob asking what numbers were, confirming the rules and asking if they were ready. Unfortunately, Discord seemed to have some sort of disconnect on my end and I didn't receive any messages for a bit from Rob. I waited until 5:10 and with no response, decided to take our mass and get involved in the cluster going on in World 75. 

0nyLdNQ.png

PS44B.png

Violent Resolution vs Divine Kings

The original fight was between Rev-CT so we went into the fight looking for anyone that wasn't Rev or CT. Our first target we scouted was Divine Kings who seemed to me killing returners east side of GDS. We logged inside the middle of GDS and barraged them out to the east. After a short scrap, DK was cleared and we moved to the south west to avoid 1 itemers/raggers.

PS44B.png

Violent Resolution vs JaJa

Out second scout was at 50 portals where we heard UNK were with a few people getting a small regroup. We moved to membersgate and rushed from the east. As we came in, we noticed UNK was gone and continued up the hill to see what was north side of the New Gate. We ended up finding JaJa who had a pile in the middle of the gate and managed to barrage a good chunk of them out. After a short scrap, JaJa moved south into the fight and as we did not want to get involved in any sort of crashing or rag fest, we stayed north. 

ZJkWRd2.png

PS44B.png

Violent Resolution vs Divine Kings - Round 2

As I had died from Jaja and was returning, I was told that JaJa was cleared north of the gate and noticed that DK was back east of GDS. We rushed from New Gate, running through the fight and started piling DK members to the west of us. After another short scrap, DK was cleared once again.

PS44B.png

Violent Resolution vs Empire

At this point we moved south west again to get everyone together and as we did, Empire rushed from GDS. We moved away from the cluster and took VR members to gap where Empire and VR barraged each other around the gap area. After a short scrap, I messaged Rob again asking wtf was up now knowing that I wasn't just being trolled for a fight and they actually did mass lol. We decided to go back to our original plan and both clans moved south to bank and re-gear for our single spell fight.

PS44B.png

Violent Resolution vs Empire - 30 min cap

nyGfc3t.png

We decided to start the fight at 5:45 and go for 30 minutes. The fight went back an forth with Empire doing very well to hold their own as we expected. We kept numbers capped as we had about 30 on Teamspeak to their 25 originally. We cut down to 25 and after a good 30 minute clean fight, both clans took their last pile and compared endings. Can't really say endings as there were a lot of looters in each fall in but I was told Empire had 30 on TS to VR's 25 (30 with everyone as we cut a few).

7REmF5p.png

VPfOd7J.png

PS44B.png

Violent Resolution vs Vanguard

As we sat with 30 on Teamspeak, the choice was either to get involved in the cluster once again or just do our own thing and go to Revs. We decided against the rag fest cluster and moved to Revs to see what was out. We made this unmandatory but still sat with about 20 on Teamspeak with people wanting some loot. 

We hopped around and on some of our first world we ended up finding Vanguard. After a short scrap and catching them in a clump, they were cleared from the world. We took out our ending.

cea31257e819d62113a15ec340ab2169.png

We hopped around a few more worlds gaining loot, finding Vanguard once again and clearing them quickly. After hopping around for another 20 minutes we couldnt find anything else so called it a night.

Thanks to everyone who put up a fight today, was a good time. Peaked at 32 on teamspeak.

PS44B.png

Pics:

WwrqzDK.png

f2a4c6b82467e4f03b9b4d1f72e77393.png

5yn9jZV.png

Ne7Mde2.png

4GL8t9U.png

gAaOBq0.png

gHBVBFz.png

uXpFiVL.png

y0qFE6C.png

cbc57b3432bc8f2af1825d52f4f82228.png

8f9b76e12f51a3dbcebb52255366dab5.png

Rg9m0AG.png

d2YFvY2.png

Mike-Cera

My fucking discord lagged or we would have been fighting EMpire from the beginning lol but the DK/JaJa hit was fun. Short little bit of action in between. Thanks for the scraps.