Mike-Cera

e6REpip.png

Oc02YYv.png

Clan Chat: VR_Clanchat

Twitter: http://twitter.com/OSRS_VR
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/OSRS_VR
VR Discord: https://discord.me/OSRS_VR

PS44B.png

So being off today I told everyone to be on and around for a GMT friendly PK trip. I originally said around noon EST but I ended up sleeping through all my alarms : x Nodari and others got a trip going anyways around 1:30 EST and killed some small teams and PvMers. I logged in around 2:30 EST to hear that we had just run into Divine Forces and were getting people ingame to get a little hit in on them.

We massed the men up and headed up to hear Divine Forces, Team Sweden and JaJa/Turm were all on the same world in a cluster. We came into the world and first set our sights on JaJa/Turm kids to the north. Eventually we moved south into Revs and started barraging Divine Forces pile. Team Sweden saw this and decided to dip and VR vs DF started in Revs for a bit before we heard JaJa kids were camping returners to the north side of the cave. We moved to the north and cleared them again as DF started back north through the corridor. We caught them in a good barrage clump before moving to single as we were getting sandwiched between DF and JaJa. After killing a few DF single-multi, we hopped worlds and looked to regroup to do a second hit.

We hopped around in the corridor only to find Team Sweden to the north side of the cave. We caught each other in a barrage clump north east of the corridor before Divine Forces rushed in from the south. We were sandwiched once again between DF and TS and pushed to the south and through dragons then north to switch it up so TS was in the middle. After cleared TS with VR barraging from the north and Df from the south, VR and DF started focusing on each other but as we were already caught in the middle and low food, we pushed to single and caught them in a few clumps south before they dipped south and we left to regroup.

After hopping around trying to find DF again, we were told they had ended their PK trip. We hopped around the middle of Revs, finding Divine Kings and Ibliys team in a few worlds, catching them both in some juicy clumps and clearing them quickly. Eventually we scouted Turmoil/JaJa to the north of the cave in the world we were fighting and we teleported after clearing DK/ibliys. 

We hopped around looking for Turmoil and scouted them in a couple worlds, rushing them from the north instantly and barraging them out. This happened for about 5 different worlds as we had VR set up to the north in the cave and had officials hopping on scouts looking for Turmoils worlds. We continued hit after hit, forcing Turmoil to stay on their JaJa mains for the majority of their med level PK trip. After about 2 hours of this, we watched as Turmoil and JaJa said "gf we done" to us at the bank, gear down and logged from the world.

After scouting a few more worlds to make sure they were actually done, we couldn't find anything else out so called it a night after PKing for about 5 hours.

Good job to everyone who attended. Thanks Turmoil+JaJa, Divine Kings, Ibliys, Team Sweden and Divine Forces for the action! Was a lot of fun!

KxTOuQC.png

djg6UBt.png

CsSY2b4.png

ml6Iq8m.png

Pics:

tntl7y5.png

ac534002f45a2b0d929920ac11c683c3.png

Yg2uRfB.png

bD2k8sc.png

0omxq1I.jpg?1

PKSEITQ.png

6eSZfdt.png