@Council
Nodari
Sparze
Zak 45
Sign in to follow this  
Koncker

Strategy Games

Koncker

Hey everyone! So some of you may know me, others may not. I'm not sure how many of you play from back in the day :P. I used to play RuneScape - (RSN = Koncker) many years ago - quit around 2009 to go play WoW. Anyways! I'm now working in a company that makes strategy games.

The game is called World War Online, and here's the trailer:

I'm going around finding oldschool Runescape players, because having been part of VR in the past, along with EoS, RoT and DF I feel close to you guys keeping the dream going :P. I quit playing when they started ruining the game, and didn't want to get my progress back when they re-released OS-RS - that was a lot of years, money and time wasted.

Help me grow this game guys! :) I'd really appreciate it! - Here's a link to the game itself - https://www.worldwaronline.com/ 

Edited by Koncker

Juri

Good luck finding people interested :P 

Risky
16 minutes ago, Juri said:

Bosha
1 hour ago, Koncker said:

Hey everyone! So some of you may know me, others may not. I'm not sure how many of you play from back in the day :P. I used to play RuneScape - (RSN = Koncker) many years ago - quit around 2009 to go play WoW. Anyways! I'm now working in a company that makes strategy games.

The game is called World War Online, and here's the Trailer:

I'm going around finding oldschool Runescape players, because having been part of VR in the past, along with EoS, RoT and DF I feel close to you guys keeping the dream going :P. I quit playing when they started ruining the game, and didn't want to get my progress back when they re-released OS-RS - that was a lot of years, money and time wasted.

Help me grow this game guys! :) I'd really appreciate it!

Nice Game, i've edited your post slightly so the link displays to save the cautious people concern.

Best of luck Koncker

Koncker
25 minutes ago, Bosha said:

Nice Game, i've edited your post slightly so the link displays to save the cautious people concern.

Best of luck Koncker

Oh thanks! I wasn't sure how to add that lmao. When I tried to embed directly through html code it didn't allow me because I realized that it was actually "Code" - as in, write the Code here :). 

Also - thanks ambtenaar

Edited by Koncker

Sparze

Looks decent when is it coming out

Koncker
2 minutes ago, Sparze said:

Looks decent when is it coming out

The game is already out! It has been out for a while now. You can check it out on www.worldwaronline.com - I can offer you guys some packs if you join and make a VR team! :)

Edited by Koncker

Goa Karo
5 hours ago, Juri said:

Mike-Cera

good luck with it.

Koncker

If you guys know anyone that would be interested, please show them! I'd appreciate it so much :)

Skimer40
20 hours ago, Mike-Cera said:

good luck with it.

Kaochinx27

I would play if others did.

What would be in these " Packs " you mentioned?

Do you have to pay to get ahead on this game?

Tokyoanime13

Great effort and looks like a lot of good UI work. While I can appreciate the game and time that went into making it, it's not my type of game I like to play. I appreciate the throwback advertisement and remembering your gaming roots. I won't be fake and say I'll pass your game along because let's face it I'm really too lazy to do so and don't actually know you. But hey, cool game dude and having a BS:Computer Science I understand the work that goes into it so gj and keep up the dream!

Zak_45

Not runescape.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this