Reason behind RSN?

Aidan

Just as the title says (without using usernames of course!) 

What is the background or reason behind your current or most well known for in game usernames? 

Mine is my gamer tag that I've used for ages lol. I couldn't think of anything to put after dark until I came home from school one day learning that there is a mine in Canada called the Diavik mine, lol. Thought it was a cool name so I made it my go-to name: Dark Diavik

How about yours? 

• Like 1

D2master12

cool topic haha I always wondered about this.

I was bowling one time and saw the name, "D Master."

My name is Derek and I originally wanted to create the account D Master. However, this was taken so I tried D2master. D2master was also taken so then I added D2master12 because I was 12 years old when I created my account.

• Like 1

Sparze

Original was Lasha123 but in 2006 I got perm banned for scamming in varrrock with trimming items. In 2007 I was playing game called Silkroad online and one of my guild members had runescape account that he didnt play anymore. I paid him in the ISRO Items for his account, and the name was Sparze. After that changed many accounts but I kept the RSN. 

• Like 2

Saw someone doin the same style name with the i back when I used to play competitive on promod.. stole the idea wit a random word

lul

3 minutes ago, D2master12 said:

cool topic haha I always wondered about this.

I was bowling one time and saw the name, "D Master."

My name is Derek and I originally wanted to create the account D Master. However, this was taken so I tried D2master. D2master was also taken so then I added D2master12 because I was 12 years old when I created my account.

Sooooo how much longer do I have to wait for your application to come through then? I hope the numbers don't change to like D2master4858584848 cause that is too long, friend! 😏

5 minutes ago, Robelink said:

Robe = Domo Arigato mr ROB(E)ato

Link= Linking Park

Love linkin park, man. Good choice on which band to choose! 

Robelink
Just now, Aidan said:

Love linkin park, man. Good choice on which band to choose! 

I was very emoish in 2008

• Like 1

Lacrosse

Guthix is a god, I assume a god has a nipple, name is too long for rsn character.

most of my other characters were given to me. First one I actually made was called Bababawhat

Evizu

Evizu is banned which is the reason behind E V I Z U 😂

Evizu is something I picked up in like 2003-4 on Habbo Hotel. Someone told me it meant King of Money and I used the name since lol

• Like 1
  • love 1
  • lik 1

"Assassin Lfc"

If I remember fully It was when "Assassins Creed" was getting close to release so I'm pretty sure that's where I got "Assassin" from and then "lfc" is the name of my football club lol.

to give a more honest answer, part of my actual rsn is somehow considered an offensive term in a certain language, so as a mild form of protest I've spent the last several years finding the most offensive RSNs possible that slip by Jagex's automated language filter.

this one is still my favorite

slayvon.png

• Like 1

Aka Barbie

I used to have blonde hair

and I also figured having a girly username would get me free stuff

• Like 1

Original: Lightbulb - Was trying to think of a username and ironically it was the first thing that came to mind. 

Now: Justified - definition: Declared or made righteous in the sight of God.