Reason behind RSN?

Aidan

Rangel_

Rangel was a middle name of an Ex-Girl that i had when we were 8-9, She died by a car crash

since when i used it name.

Davidxxx
8 hours ago, Robelink said:

Robe = Domo Arigato mr ROB(E)ato

Link= Linking Park

thought you were named after a legend of zelda bathrobe 

• Haha 1

Davidxxx

DavidDamage was just an irc nick i kept copying an ex-clanmate of mine DannyDamage aka Xsepirothxx

my og rsn is Crazyhorse

Robelink
14 minutes ago, David said:

DavidDamage was just an irc nick i kept copying an ex-clanmate of mine DannyDamage aka Xsepirothxx

my og rsn is Crazyhorse

crazyhorse is much better

• Like 1

Danbradford

My original account was my real life name like a noob, the story goes I saw my cousin playing RS classic one Christmas when i was kid and he lived far away from me so I figured if I put my name he would find me and we could play RS lol I have been made fun of lots of time for it and deserve to be mocked

I never did play RS with him he quit right after I started

Edited by Danbradford

Undertripleh

was watching wrestlemania with a friend back in the days and he told me about RS so i chose this name undertripleh = undertaker and tripleh

Six 7 Ate 9
3 hours ago, Undertripleh said:

was watching wrestlemania with a friend back in the days and he told me about RS so i chose this name undertripleh = undertaker and tripleh

love your name and i still watch wwe.

Six 7 Ate 9

Original name was 5ams 5trength - just replaced captial S with a 5.

This one, idk sounds cool, play on words, other clans call my name and don't know whether to look for 6 or Six when piling HAHA

My name to honour a friend that used to play with me back in the days: Her name was Sara2evil; she died in a car crash in 2009

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wirdy said:

My name to honour a friend that used to play with me back in the days: Her name was Sara2evil; she died in a car crash in 2009

Sorry for your loss man 🙁 good homage right there. 

19 hours ago, David said:

my og rsn is Crazyhorse

no its because u couldnt spell out david da mage . u thought da mage was damage lmao idiot looool!

Diegosage

Original name was Bob__50 back in 2000 or 2001, some guy I mined coal with in the mining guild started trying to guess passwords. He guessed the passwords for Diegosage and Diegosage00 and gave me 1 of them and I have used it since then

• Like 1