DF Hypocrisy? Murray undermined? The people want to know!

Evizu

Oof.. Murray... True2k... Too much anal fisting and stalking going on there. Should just be called DP now. Divine Predators -.-

Diegosage

Imagine: Milap comes back and does this to you and Mike. He takes the members who prefer his style of leading and makes a new clan with them. Let's call it HVR and its focus is on conducting themselves with honor and dignity in the wilderness.

Actually I don't even know what's happening with DF, did True retire? Does he want to come back? What questions are they asking him that's controversial in their clan? Are their members just reminiscing that it was better with True?

Then again, I don't know anything anymore

1 hour ago, Diegosage said:

Imagine: Milap comes back and does this to you and Mike. He takes the members who prefer his style of leading and makes a new clan with them. Let's call it HVR and its focus is on conducting themselves with honor and dignity in the wilderness.

Actually I don't even know what's happening with DF, did True retire? Does he want to come back? What questions are they asking him that's controversial in their clan? Are their members just reminiscing that it was better with True?

Then again, I don't know anything anymore

True scammed somebody and got removed from what I remember but that's what went around and True denied it. 2 sides to every story I guess lol.

• 2 weeks later...