Dejavu

HugoOfSweden

HugoOfSweden

What are your thoughts about Dejavu?

In my opinion theyr sad single pkers who needs ppl to tag off when they get fucked

HugoOfSweden

The callisto singles only clan whos been there for 1 year going under the radar, theyr cockroaches so probably why u missed em

They have 2 youtubers, Desley and Hold This L

I literally thought you were talking about the feeling of seeing something exactly as it was before lol... If they are a singles pk team... their shit.

• Like 1

HugoOfSweden

We should close these noobs with a singles team, theyr trying to monopolize callisto like ppl did with revs

That dumb fuck "I Fk 126s Up" would donate an ahrims set to us every night we would hit him in single. He also admitted openly to being an AHKer.

Their team is dog shit...if you even wanna call it a team. They're like a CC that protects certain people at bear. They'll pull up with 10-20 people, and their best risk is someone risking a staff, if that.

They're terrible.

• spazz 1

NeverSober
3 hours ago, Mav said:

That dumb fuck "I Fk 126s Up" would donate an ahrims set to us every night we would hit him in single. He also admitted openly to being an AHKer.

Their team is dog shit...if you even wanna call it a team. They're like a CC that protects certain people at bear. They'll pull up with 10-20 people, and their best risk is someone risking a staff, if that.

They're terrible.

Aka Barbie
13 hours ago, Aidan said:

I literally thought you were talking about the feeling of seeing something exactly as it was before lol... If they are a singles pk team... their shit.