Te is for Tempest

Sus

How does Templite impact the entire clan world?

Why did true promote useless members with no value?

Why is tempest so keen on pushing an “honor”, “casual”, “chill” environment when their propaganda shows they are anything but that?

Tempest pulls 100 people inconsistently with the help of a shit ton of friends, will this be allowed by jagex in a clan cup?! IE multiclanning!?!?

Is templite the beginning of the end for the clan world?!?!

Mike-Cera

How does Templite impact the entire clan world?       some cool features from what i hear. But funny how they claim there isnt anything when they using a more OP client than even Open RS has.

Why did true promote useless members with no value?     like who?

Why is tempest so keen on pushing an “honor”, “casual”, “chill” environment when their propaganda shows they are anything but that?     idk lol

Tempest pulls 100 people inconsistently with the help of a shit ton of friends, will this be allowed by jagex in a clan cup?! IE multiclanning!?!?      Depends if those friends in any other clans. If they all randoms then ya will be allowed.

Is templite the beginning of the end for the clan world?!?!           the end of their members if they being ratted by big ghjjf

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mike-Cera said:

How does Templite impact the entire clan world?       some cool features from what i hear. But funny how they claim there isnt anything when they using a more OP client than even Open RS has.

Why is tempest so keen on pushing an “honor”, “casual”, “chill” environment when their propaganda shows they are anything but that?     idk lol

Tempest pulls 100 people inconsistently with the help of a shit ton of friends, will this be allowed by jagex in a clan cup?! IE multiclanning!?!?      Depends if those friends in any other clans. If they all randoms then ya will be allowed.

Is templite the beginning of the end for the clan world?!?!           the end of their members if they being ratted by big ghjjf

All the officials except Tim & Brian

Evizu

I don't really mind what client/plugins they use as that's the nature of the clan world at the minute. It's a bit riskier using their client due to the people involved in creating it.. but gl with that.

In general, the ppl that make up tempest have always had disdain for VR through association to their past clans so I expect they will always be pretty hostile towards us.

Just a novelty f2p nostalgia clan for me, their hype will die down at some stage and that's when it is gg

• Like 1

Alaverga2

Download a client made by a dude who has closed his clan twice and lit disappeared. Welp your crypto wallets will also disappear...

Mike-Cera
5 hours ago, Sus said:

All the officials except Tim & Brian

David gud caller

and The End seems to do a lot

rest idk

3 hours ago, Mike-Cera said:

David gud caller

and The End seems to do a lot

rest idk

Studders way too much 

If you asked what they do its the same answer

''They do alot behind the scenes"