Tempest: Internal Dissatisfaction and Leaks.

Justin Slayer

Sus
2 hours ago, Bolton Squad said:

I saw this train wreck coming last year.

Like I kept saying,

I never had any issues in all my years clanning til I hung around the Tempest community. I have NEVER witnessed such political correctness, toxicity, cesspool of social justice warriors. I just KNEW this wasn't all in my imagination. All they do is cry victim to save face. 

For a clan so overprotective regarding their image you sure do a shitty job at it.

I have NEVER witnessed such political correctness, toxicity, cesspool of social justice warriors. I just KNEW this wasn't all in my imagination. All they do is cry victim to save face. 

I have NEVER witnessed such political correctness, toxicity, cesspool of social justice warriors. I just KNEW this wasn't all in my imagination. All they do is cry victim to save face. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sus

• Eric``

• LiGHT

• I Kill Batty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Continuing on our series addressing Tempest's bullshit...     Presenting..... Tempest: Internal Dissatisfaction and Leaks. Tempest here you fucking go again.... VR members have

Hex#9298 to be absolved of all your sins      We'll tell you you're shit to your face not just in admin chat!

DEFCON LEVEL 5 MEETING GOING ON ATM

Sus

Like I kept saying,

I never had any issues in all my years clanning til I hung around the Tempest community. I have NEVER witnessed such political correctness, toxicity, cesspool of social justice warriors. I just KNEW this wasn't all in my imagination. All they do is cry victim to save face. 

For a clan so overprotective regarding their image you sure do a shitty job at it.

I have NEVER witnessed such political correctness, toxicity, cesspool of social justice warriors. I just KNEW this wasn't all in my imagination. All they do is cry victim to save face. I have NEVER witnessed such political correctness, toxicity, cesspool of social justice warriors. I just KNEW this wasn't all in my imagination. All they do is cry victim to save face. 

Sus

Like I kept saying,

I have NEVER witnessed such political correctness, toxicity, cesspool of social justice warriors. I just KNEW this wasn't all in my imagination. All they do is cry victim to save face. I have NEVER witnessed such political correctness, toxicity, cesspool of social justice warriors. I just KNEW this wasn't all in my imagination. All they do is cry victim to save face. 

Aidan

Lol, leave it to tempiss to have an absolute shit community. Maybe you shouldn't have half you're fucking ML as "officials". Especially that rider rank if that is still a rank, that's basically a rank of getting a dick in the ass. 

Evizu

What's done is done and whats won is won

And whats lost is lost

And gone forever

x

Alaverga2
10 minutes ago, Evizu said:

What's done is done and whats won is won

And whats lost is lost

And gone forever

x

My leader is also a poet

I Kill Batty

I wonder if despite my warnings to True on what the negative implications and snowball effect of his emotional “totally planned for the last 2 weeks” decision on March 21st (that ranks didn’t know about until after and gambit logs had to be tweaked a bit for) would be, if he foresaw what extent it would go. Was it worth being fake politically correct to get to this point? When you’re literally on video making ape noises at a black person in a video game? The hypocrisy. 

David

true is the fattest snake in the game lmao

vr reaches out with open arms btw its not too late

reminder to tempiss members: remove templite (ratlite) off your pc they're watching you fap