1 Month ago I posted about crypto

LiGHT

LiGHT
13 hours ago, Chappers said:

Property’s doesn’t need to rise for me, I don’t plan on selling. As long it stays stable 20 years from now 🙂

What’s the point then 

LiGHT
2 hours ago, Nathan9 said:

Listen, if i could go back 10 years, i'd buy a lot of bitcoin

Today is the 2nd best day to yesterday

Diegosage

Crypto is definitely outperforming the stock market. I'm not sure if eth will get hit with a big correction, if there's a 10% drop over a week I'd buy more, from my understanding some of it's run up is due to nfts as well as the crypto craze in general. If anything is in for a correction it's doge, although like gamestop I don't think logic and technical analysis works on doge so who knows! I don't own any doge, but I think I'll get a small amount before Elon's SNL show, an amount that I'm ok losing because who knows what doge fans might do if SNL features dogecoin

What I see as the big risks to crypto are regulations and chip shortages really nerfing miners, if gpu availability catches up to demand, I think noncapped coins might be in for a bad time. I don't know anything about mining them, but it seems like that would really boost the supply

LiGHT
9 hours ago, Diegosage said:

Crypto is definitely outperforming the stock market. I'm not sure if eth will get hit with a big correction, if there's a 10% drop over a week I'd buy more, from my understanding some of it's run up is due to nfts as well as the crypto craze in general. If anything is in for a correction it's doge, although like gamestop I don't think logic and technical analysis works on doge so who knows! I don't own any doge, but I think I'll get a small amount before Elon's SNL show, an amount that I'm ok losing because who knows what doge fans might do if SNL features dogecoin

What I see as the big risks to crypto are regulations and chip shortages really nerfing miners, if gpu availability catches up to demand, I think noncapped coins might be in for a bad time. I don't know anything about mining them, but it seems like that would really boost the supply

You’re right about nfts, definitely helped eth with it being the backbone it runs on. 

dogecoin............ wow 

mining is really slow, you need to have a big investment to see worthwhile returns