• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shark

• Undertripleh

• Stacked

• Sus

Chris
9 hours ago, Aidan said:

Sorry @Chrisyou ain't good enough to be included with the other 3 warlords apparently looool!

Anyways... Must suck doing that many rounds of CWA and not winning a single fucking round lol. Ripppp

I've never called in F2P clan wars tbh.. Mainly because I've never been needed there anyways those guys got it!

7 hours ago, Mike-Cera said:

chris doesnt CWA call hes our P2P secret weapon

😅

S-Raven

Lol who masses to watch others? unless it's truly a jcup fight idiots...

I Kill Batty

True may or may not have had a staff meeting about mandating cheat clients after their most recent loss, yikes. Hey guys his process is going to be to slowly get trusted members on board first then slowly move his way about getting everyone on it. If you do not comply, despite any talent or skill you have, you are subject to being constantly dropped at events, whoever doesn’t comply is being listed, watch out. #1 Snake Clan

meanwhile after every loss they blame it on the other clan having more cheat client usage LOL #WhatEvenIsTempLite #AmIThePile??? #Ratlite #RATYourMembersSomeMore

4 hours ago, I Kill Batty said:

True may or may not have had a staff meeting about mandating cheat clients after their most recent loss, yikes. Hey guys his process is going to be to slowly get trusted members on board first then slowly move his way about getting everyone on it. If you do not comply, despite any talent or skill you have, you are subject to being constantly dropped at events, whoever doesn’t comply is being listed, watch out. #1 Snake Clan

meanwhile after every loss they blame it on the other clan having more cheat client usage LOL #WhatEvenIsTempLite #AmIThePile??? #Ratlite #RATYourMembersSomeMore