Resolucion Violenta vs. Latin Crew

Alaverga2

Alaverga2

Zm6XhLx.png

Clan Chat: VR_Clanchat

Twitter: @OSRS_VR

VR Discord: http://discord.gg/vr-rs

PS44B.png

Miguel_WaxS6 Decided to reach out to my fellow sombrero wearers to hold a corona throwing contest on Wednesday night.

The mexicans decided they were going to prep hard for this event and gather 1 whole mexican family of 19 people to try and dethrone mother VR.

This is a picture of a Mexican family celebrating with each other. Mexican  families are known for believing strongly in unity a… | Family relations,  The fam, Family

They were ready.

Fight was about to begin and Miguel_WaxS6 like always said he was ready to call first and banish mexicans from his beloved Canada but Shakira being the benevolent gipsy he is said ¨NO¨I wont allow it and so he called the first pile. He also got piled first l0l

Miguel sent ICE Border patrol and probably their own cartels after them.

R1

unknown.png

R2

IDK what happened this round. Only thing I remember is Bruno remembering his true originis. His spic genes spoke to him so he decided he was going to help the mexicans win it. He then proceeded to gettting 1 hit on purpose 5 times but still wasnt enough.

unknown.png

R3

We decided to let Amaaaastuuus call so he could no longer echo to rot teamspeak this round. Might get warlord soon so echo can finally stop.

unknown.png

Mexican Unit after fight was over

http://www.tucsonsentinel.com/files/entryimages/112811-_bp_running_men_1.jpg

Picture of Bruno after fight (still dont know if he crying from the ass rape he got or his motherland crumbling in front of his eyes)

Mexican Firefighter Cries Dead Two Colleagues who Foto editorial en stock;  Imagen en stock | Shutterstock

GF My brothers, I will be drinking coronas for you tonight.

P.S. Get 5G net like Av2

• Like 1

Aidan

That right there is a topic worthy of an Aidan Gold Star, congratulations! Except you missed my superb calling round 3. 

Anyways, good job guys. Good fight Latino Mexicans or whatever the fuck you are 😂

Picture of Bruno after fight (still dont know if he crying from the ass rape he got or his motherland crumbling in front of his eyes)

lmfao

• +Alaverga2 featured this topic