Who ref'd you into VR? (or whichever clan you are in)

Aidan

Aidan

Title speaks for itself. Who was the first person you knew or who ref'd you into VR (or other clans).

Me personally it was a guy by the name of DC Sloth. Don't know why I remember it so vividly but the day VR was made I was right there since I wasn't apart of Hostile or Awaken. Was a pretty damn good day if I say so myself :P

How about you guys/gals?

Skimer40

kronca, jaguarrrr,  and 3rd was gunners / stev0 / lacrosse, cant remember

Robelink

Joacas69 and Kastruh

This was back in 2011 and I still talk to them regularly

Diegosage

Cmusselman mass recruited me into SA maybe Evizu remembers him!.... After that I went with the movements to Anarchy (Luzeak1) to Hostile which merged into VR

OSRS - Big RJ after killing me in rev caves multi with VR in 2019 saying 'Google vr-rs'🤣

Back in the day I followed Arma150 and Forumx into VR in like 2010 but was only there for a few weeks as took a break.

Mike-Cera

Found Awaken in edge massing when I was woodcutting or some shit. Ended up asking them who they were and if I could join.. then General Shop walked me through the process.

Aidan
7 hours ago, Mike-Cera said:

Found Awaken in edge massing when I was woodcutting or some shit. Ended up asking them who they were and if I could join.. then General Shop walked me through the process.

Ahhh good old General Shop. That guy was a character LOL. Same with his bro :P