Violent Resolution - 15 YEARS OLD

Evizu

9 minutes ago, Zak_45 said:

I think it's safe to say many of us would've quit Runescape long ago if it wasn't for VR 

Without a damn doubt. I would have much earlier for sure. Zak speaking Facts!

Man! Looking at those old pictures and seeing some old names brought back some memories. Unfortunately I only see myself in one. EIther way, Happy Birthday to Mother VR!

I myself have taken breaks from the game for extended periods of time (due to IRL obligations) but every time I came back, it was straight back to VR.

Proud to have joined VR in 2007 and couldn't see myself anywhere else. I've been VR for over half my life lmfao.

• Like 3

Evizu
17 minutes ago, PDQ said:

Keep on going VR! Had so much fun with ya'll in the past.

Good to see you posting, hope all is well with you!

15 year's and vr still going strong. It's hard to believe that a clan playing runescape could survive this long especially vr with everything we have gone through from the up's and the down's. No one could every fill in vr's shoe's no matter how hard they tried weather they crashed us,ddos us,or just team on us it just didn't matter because vr would always come out on top and that's simple due to the great people and awesome family vr has build in 15 years. No one can every touch this clan and it's simple because they don't bleed blue and they don't especially have PRIDE,PASSION,BELIEVE.

As viper said it's so hard to believe that I joined vr when i was like 16/17 and now im a 32 year old grown man. It's been an honor to have meet and created all these great relationship's with people from all over the world for without vr i would have never meet.

been a great ride and look forward to our 20th bday.     

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Evizu
1 hour ago, Mav said:

Man! Looking at those old pictures and seeing some old names brought back some memories. Unfortunately I only see myself in one. EIther way, Happy Birthday to Mother VR!

I myself have taken breaks from the game for extended periods of time (due to IRL obligations) but every time I came back, it was straight back to VR.

Proud to have joined VR in 2014 and couldn't see myself anywhere else. I've been VR for over half my life lmfao.

I have a lot more pics i'm sure you will feature in but i didn't wanna overdo it lol

Lacrosse

Damn man, 15 years! Can any other clan say that in RS?

Nice seeing a lot of the old names from back in the day when I was able to be more active, even got some of Lacrosse 88 in the pics! My favorite in the bunch though is the SMD TT spam, fuck those cunts. 

would be sweet to actually get an old school f2p run in with 399 opts on each side, bringing out swat, or the vr rangers. But don't think I could last 12+ hours like I used too 😂

Cheers to many more, and SMD TT!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Evizu said:

I have a lot more pics i'm sure you will feature in but i didn't wanna overdo it lol

Makes sense, there was more than enough lol. Also, I put I join in 2014 which is not true, I joined in 2007 lol I've been VR for 14 years

4 hours ago, Mav said:

Proud to have joined VR in 2007 and couldn't see myself anywhere else. I've been VR for over half my life lmfao.

Hell yeah man, and been buds with you ever since! This is what VR does haha. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lacrosse said:

Damn man, 15 years! Can any other clan say that in RS?

Nice seeing a lot of the old names from back in the day when I was able to be more active, even got some of Lacrosse 88 in the pics! My favorite in the bunch though is the SMD TT spam, fuck those cunts. 

would be sweet to actually get an old school f2p run in with 399 opts on each side, bringing out swat, or the vr rangers. But don't think I could last 12+ hours like I used too 😂

Cheers to many more, and SMD TT!

Honestly I think there is only 1 other clan that can remotely come close to us. But they are full of queers so they don't count. 

The SMD TT spam was downright the best lol! Oh and a real old school one was read180, dunno why I liked that one so much lol. 

7 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Honestly I think there is only 1 other clan that can remotely come close to us. But they are full of queers so they don't count. 

The SMD TT spam was downright the best lol! Oh and a real old school one was read180, dunno why I liked that one so much lol. 

SMD TT

• Like 1

• @Evizu unpinned this topic