Violent Resolution - 15 YEARS OLD

Evizu

D2master12
20 hours ago, Evizu said:

I have a lot more pics i'm sure you will feature in but i didn't wanna overdo it lol

you should post more just as normal posts! brings back a lot of good memories! I wish i had my pictures saved

D2master12

Well written Evizu.

Thank you to all the members over the years who have contributed to make Violent Resolution a home for people around the world and a hub to play this game together and build relationships that still stand strong 15 years and running.

It was an honor and privilege to experience VR's legacy that anyone who wasn't in the clan will forever miss out on.  

Before I joined, VR was always a clan from a distance that I admired and loved to hate. I admit that everyone outside of VR felt the same way but you could never say this for fear that people would discover the true VR and quit their clan and join VR. VR was always the clan that everyone hopped would never get too strong (prior to achieving #1) because everyone knew how dominate they would be if they reached their undeniably potential. VR had (and still has) what everyone aspires for in a clan. Loyal dedicated members, a strong carefree community, and a fearless attitude to take on everyone and anything that is in front of VR.

No matter what the odds are against them, VR will always come out on top. 

I joined VR in early 2009 and put in my service for about 1.5 - 2 years and was immediately welcomed in as family. I was even more impressed than I thought was possible with the community of die hard members who bled VR. Although I wasn't here for long,

VR was easily my favorite and most memorable moments playing Runescape because of the genuine love to work together to overcome any obstacle that was thrown in front of the clan. Being in the trenches with VR fighting against seemingly impossible odds that had never been accomplished before (such as VR fighting the #2+#3+#4+#5 etc clans in 2009, to having our clan platforms ddosed, to propaganda against the clan, and still fighting through it all to come out on top) is what I believe built the comradery and friendships that we still have today.

It is a special connection that still holds strong for everyone and arguably what makes it possible for a past VR member to be completely out of touch from the clan for 10+ years to 1 day randomly popping up again and still feel the same friendships that were present a decade or more ago.

• Like 3

Amazing

I’ll never forget turning up to my first fight in the crash war vs Eos Col & DF (from memory) in 2009 again from memory). 

or the night we closed ROT in 2011?? Because “they were going to be too busy”

vR always stood out to me. 

• Like 1

Nodari

Mother VR, you've been huge part of our lives. Happy birthday V2R, keep it strong boyz.

• Like 1

Rj Deathlord

Honestly this clan has been a massive part of my life.

Made great friends here who I will keep in touch with forever.

And you know what.... fuck the rest of the clan world. Think of all the clans who have came at us and then fucking closed. Rot v1, rot v2, corruption, solace, tt, rsd etc the list goes on. Fuck you all

The Master Chief
18 hours ago, D2master12 said:

Well written Evizu.

Thank you to all the members over the years who have contributed to make Violent Resolution a home for people around the world and a hub to play this game together and build relationships that still stand strong 15 years and running.

It was an honor and privilege to experience VR's legacy that anyone who wasn't in the clan will forever miss out on.  

Before I joined, VR was always a clan from a distance that I admired and loved to hate. I admit that everyone outside of VR felt the same way but you could never say this for fear that people would discover the true VR and quit their clan and join VR. VR was always the clan that everyone hopped would never get too strong (prior to achieving #1) because everyone knew how dominate they would be if they reached their undeniably potential. VR had (and still has) what everyone aspires for in a clan. Loyal dedicated members, a strong carefree community, and a fearless attitude to take on everyone and anything that is in front of VR.

No matter what the odds are against them, VR will always come out on top. 

I joined VR in early 2009 and put in my service for about 1.5 - 2 years and was immediately welcomed in as family. I was even more impressed than I thought was possible with the community of die hard members who bled VR. Although I wasn't here for long,

VR was easily my favorite and most memorable moments playing Runescape because of the genuine love to work together to overcome any obstacle that was thrown in front of the clan. Being in the trenches with VR fighting against seemingly impossible odds that had never been accomplished before (such as VR fighting the #2+#3+#4+#5 etc clans in 2009, to having our clan platforms ddosed, to propaganda against the clan, and still fighting through it all to come out on top) is what I believe built the comradery and friendships that we still have today.

It is a special connection that still holds strong for everyone and arguably what makes it possible for a past VR member to be completely out of touch from the clan for 10+ years to 1 day randomly popping up again and still feel the same friendships that were present a decade or more ago.

We are fucking overpowered, people been trying to nerf us for years. Thank you for your service

• @Evizu unpinned this topic