AF Closes

Zeke

Mike-Cera

Was some good fights against them especially when we first kicked off F2P. RIP lads 

Evizu

Don't think the game is as bad as they make it out to be and they probably could have continued if they wanted to... but probably have concerns about their reputation. Still a lot of fun to be had for those who enjoy PKing! Since I've been back we had a good few fights with them and they were a pretty decent clan overall. Shame to see them go.

RIP

Sparze

Good guys but few with big egos. Always  trying to be perfect and scared of making mistakes is the worse thing you can do as a clan. Having to constantly worry about what others think as well as constant fear of being cleared on a pk trip and ending up on Twitter  forcing your clan to turn into a prep only clan . Giving no freedom to your members to be able to go out pk on their own or even host small man pks. Trying to survive in 2022 with a 2008 clan mentality will never work out. Rev is next. 

Edited by Sparze

Robelink

Tbf it's hard to run a clan when you can't or wont afford to take L's. 

Had lots of great fights against them and I admire their ride. 

RIP

16 minutes ago, Sparze said:

Good guys but few with big egos. Always  trying to be perfect and scared of making mistakes is the worse thing you can do as a clan. Having to constantly worry about what others think as well as constant fear of being cleared on a pk trip and ending up on Twitter  forcing your clan to turn into a prep only clan . Giving no freedom to your members to be able to go out pk on their own or even host small man pks. Trying to survive in 2022 with a 2008 clan mentality will never work out. Rev is next. 

This is rev in a nutshell! Lmao

didnt even know AF was open tbh but some good guys there rip brothers and sisters

43 minutes ago, Mike-Cera said:

Was some good fights against them especially when we first kicked off F2P. RIP lads 

Sad to see. Hate seeing clans close. Af was one of the better clans out there when they were active, had tons of great fights with them. Glad I had the chance to join them and be apart of them for awhile before I went inactive. 

Hope the active members find a good home to join.

Respect AF