AF Closes

Zeke

Erika.

Thats actually sad ngl even tho everyone saw it coming..

Always loved AF, still do. Best of luck to all the members wherever they will decide to go ❤️

10 hours ago, Craig said:

They fought the good fight most of the time, so respect where it's due. 

Respect to them for the good fights we had in both F2P and P2P, always good ones. Best of luck to their members in their future endeavors and what they decide to do both inside and outside the game.

RIP AF.- 

14 hours ago, Evizu said:

Don't think the game is as bad as they make it out to be and they probably could have continued if they wanted to... but probably have concerns about their reputation. Still a lot of fun to be had for those who enjoy PKing! Since I've been back we had a good few fights with them and they were a pretty decent clan overall. Shame to see them go.

RIP

Definitly, people lovee to complain about the game, when its mostly the problem of adapting to the new things. 

OT: Always annoying to see clans close but gg.

Evizu
4 hours ago, CEMPY said:

massive losers in the discord, same 5 losers talking absolutely autistic crap, maybe not too bad inside, there were tons of people in the clan who never even said anything in sthe server, but not looking good for others when they allow 5 biggest idiots, and mostly new members talk weird autistic nonsense representing their clan to others.

Very succinctly put mate

London2nyc

Big yikes I remember them years ago being good idk how well they did recently.

Adopt or die and looks like each time they tried to reopen they kept the same system and never adopted. 

Evizu
18 hours ago, London2nyc said:

Big yikes I remember them years ago being good idk how well they did recently.

Adopt or die and looks like each time they tried to reopen they kept the same system and never adopted. 

Like Angelina Jolie adopted 6 kids from africa and she's still going strong

Neszojjabe

cant say anything bad about them, been with them for a few months, enjoyed my time but as sparze said they always tried to be perfect which is impossible and slowly but surely kills yourself

• 1 month later...