What’s your favourite animated comedies?

Mk 17

South Park, family guy, simpsons, American dad, bobs burger, futurama, king of the hill, Rick and morty? 

which ones are your faves fellas? 

im a big fan of animated comedies tbf it’s the only cartoons I can watch really 

Oh man, I don't even know there is so many lol. I don't watch much of the animated ones but I always found south parks comedy raunchy and funny as fuck lol. 

• 1 month later...

I got into paradise PD on Netflix the dog has a nasty coke habit so I named him Daz

years ago I used to love 2D tv also.

DazNumbers
6 hours ago, Ando said:

I got into paradise PD on Netflix the dog has a nasty coke habit so I named him Daz

You talk some shite lad hahaha 

On 6/21/2022 at 5:05 AM, Ando said:

Hahaha

Yea they made that from brickleberry which is pretty much the same but they’re park rangers. That’s good and funny 

Justin Slayer
On 4/30/2022 at 9:28 AM, Mk 17 said:

South Park, family guy, simpsons, American dad, bobs burger, futurama, king of the hill, Rick and morty? 

which ones are your faves fellas? 

im a big fan of animated comedies tbf it’s the only cartoons I can watch really 

Something that beats all of these is Sus camming up while drunk. Never forget the infamous Bat Wing

Chris

F is for family on netflix is funny as fuck, south park, family guy, american dad, big mouth and simpsons back in day

• 5 weeks later...

Futurama and Archer are often overlooked but belong with the greats like South Park/Family Guy/Simpsons, they're genious, funny and comforting all at once. If you're looking for something a bit different, "Happy tree friends" is also really great. Bunnies meets Final Destination, seriously messed up. Other than that, shows like American Dad, Bob's Burgers, F is for Family, Rick and Morty are very enjoyable but more likely to be a hit or miss for people personally.