Fight that you will always remember?

Ando

Back in the day VR used to have epic battles every day of the week in F2P as we all know I am one to cling on to the last, I was just wondering what is everyone’s favourite scrap / PKRI, perhaps even a mini war? Here goes with mine.

VR VS EH - 2 hour cap that turned into a 8 hour scrap!

VR rushed EH at members gate the fight was VERY even wasn’t exactly a prolific fight by any stretch of the imagination, but  the end result of the 2 hours PKRI:

VR Ending: 180 opts

EH Ending: 186 opts

As we knew it they had the Zybez topic we decided to walk down, one VR scout stood up there watching, peering, once they said the toxic words which slowly became their down fall we grabbed a fall in just south of dwarfs and went back up and rushed them for a second time, EH spamming “Slapping VR since 06”  (the very words which gave us our call to arms!) we rushed them and after a further 6 hours of fighting they decided they decided to call off returning, sulking into the abyss, licking their wounds, this would be one of the last encounters VR has with EH.

what is one of your favourable Runescape encounters?!

• Like 1
  • wow 1

Evizu

To be quite honest I have no such individual memory of any fight... they all rolled into one big PKRI for me 😄

It didn't matter who we fought cause we had intense beef with just about everybody. TT/EH/DI/COR/ROT/DF/RSD etc every fight to me was the same. Kill people that hated us and that we hated.

4 hours ago, Sparze said:

VR VS ROT summer 2011 fights

This. No other beef came close at the time.

11 hours ago, Goz said:

This. No other beef came close at the time.

15 hours ago, Sparze said:

VR VS ROT summer 2011 fights

Facts all around.

May sound like a broken record but the fight that literally lasted about 24 hours between VR and RSD will be a fight I will ALWAYS remember. How often do you get to fight, go to sleep, and wake up and still being in the same damn fight LOL. School was skipped on that day.

1 hour ago, Aidan said:

Facts all around.

May sound like a broken record but the fight that literally lasted about 24 hours between VR and RSD will be a fight I will ALWAYS remember. How often do you get to fight, go to sleep, and wake up and still being in the same damn fight LOL. School was skipped on that day.

This

Stacked

Since I joined, would probably have to be the 7.5 HR P2p fight vs CL.. Smoked the whole way through with GMT/EST shooters coming through to farm them until they stopped returning..

4 minutes ago, Stacked said:

Since I joined, would probably have to be the 7.5 HR P2p fight vs CL.. Smoked the whole way through with GMT/EST shooters coming through to farm them until they stopped returning..

Damn this was FIRE

• Like 1

Robelink

I enjoyed the scrap with rsd ngl the old men would always pull up a fight, even tho they would only come out on weekends

18 minutes ago, Robelink said:

I enjoyed the scrap with rsd ngl the old men would always pull up a fight, even tho they would only come out on weekends

I remember the first time we challenged RSD for number 1 we pulled about 175 people to there 130 and we lost because people thought we had it, 3 weeks later we did the same with a different mentality it was biblical to say the least!

Alaverga2

Fights against Rot were always fun in 2010 & 2011. The beef was great but I don't think we were doxing each other back then so that made it better for everyone.

7 hours ago, Stacked said:

AHHH I remember that! I was there for a bit at the start but then had to sleep and work lol. I know @Khaaan fucking loved it though :D. Wouldn't shut up about it for weeks.

9 hours ago, Aidan said:

Facts all around.

No way you went to sleep? That's weak bro.

22 minutes ago, Goz said:

No way you went to sleep? That's weak bro.

You weren't even around then. Or you were level 110 or something.

3 hours ago, Aidan said:

You weren't even around then. Or you were level 110 or something.

🤣 yeah right. 126 and council bb x

9 hours ago, Goz said:

🤣 yeah right. 126 and council bb x

Bullshit, this was before you joined and I know it! Don't get your years mixed up, old man ;)

14 hours ago, Aidan said:

AHHH I remember that! I was there for a bit at the start but then had to sleep and work lol. I know @Khaaan fucking loved it though :D. Wouldn't shut up about it for weeks.

Hey it was a fun fight. 

After a certain point everyone was on the same page and we just had a really good "fuck it, let's go forever" energy. 

BIG DICK ENERGY

• Like 1

Diegosage

When gwarrior got good intel from his pure clan that KFC was pking, and we massed up to hunt a clan that didn't even exist for hours

• Like 1
  • love 1

Vr vs EH like 12 hour scrap or something died like 120 times or some crazy shit with swat 

I think it was a 12 hour scrap coulda been 8 idk they’re all the same