Would you rather

Mk 17

Would you rather be born with hoofs as your feet or lobster claws as your hands? 

it’s a hard one I must say… I’d probably go for lobster claws tho 

Evizu

Why on earth would you want claws instead of hands? Hoofs probably wouldn't cause a bad impact

Gonna have to go with hoofs. at least then you can get a pair of shoes out of it.... :D

Good fucking luck doing anything with lobster claws as hands.

I’d take the claws cuz I would be able to slice ppl up like the dragon claws in rs. I would do it in the same fashion in turn giving me all the stuff I need cuz I’d mug everyone.

lobster claws ftw.

Edited by Tequila

Justin Slayer
12 hours ago, Mk 17 said:

Would you rather be born with hoofs as your feet or lobster claws as your hands? 

it’s a hard one I must say… I’d probably go for lobster claws tho 

Hoofs as feet cause when i strangle people in the park people will see hoof prints and would be confused as to who did it! PLUS i can hide my hoofs by sitting in a wheelchair with a blanket over my legs 24/7 and no1 wud suspect a thing 😃 

HASHINTONG

If u can pk with lobster claws u can do whatever u want

That's can be a nice training huh

• 1 month later...
On 6/27/2022 at 3:23 PM, Aidan said:

Good fucking luck doing anything with lobster claws as hands.

You'd probably still be able to hold things, tap buttons, but not enough to sustain yourself comfortably. That smells like life-long social security for disability that isn't like blindness/deafness or serious loss of limb, with the bonus that you can use it to snap off people parts so nobody would even dare to pick a fight. With hoofs you'd probably be expected to work even harder if it's physical labor and have hipsters bother you all day trying to find out where you bought those awesome sneaks. 

9 hours ago, Maxsje said:

You'd probably still be able to hold things, tap buttons, but not enough to sustain yourself comfortably. That smells like life-long social security for disability that isn't like blindness/deafness or serious loss of limb, with the bonus that you can use it to snap off people parts so nobody would even dare to pick a fight. With hoofs you'd probably be expected to work even harder if it's physical labor and have hipsters bother you all day trying to find out where you bought those awesome sneaks. 

i do agree with the part where you can definitely chop a persons limb off with them :D