Violent Resolution's VRST PK - July 2, 2022

Stacked

Stacked

ScyHafG.png

MOST ACTIVE & MOST HATED PK CLAN

Twitter: @OSRS_VR
VR Discord: http://discord.gg/vr-rs

PS44B.png

Hopped on in VRST looking to sweep the wilderness of everything in sight.  Starting off Vetion making quick loot of PVMers, and a few smaller teams of 2-3, moving to 50's and then callisto finding PVMers to keep our pockets filled. Ended up Scouting more teams at Vetion so moved back to clear them with ease.

Scouts picked up TK at Callisto so we moved to set up a gwass on their pvmers to bait their pkers to log in. As to our surprise they hopped out not wanting the smoke. Kept an account logged in to bait their PKers into the world, but as we figured they would let their Anti PKers get stomped out alone. Returned same world GDZ with one of our lads being hit at new gate by 2 TK members, finally baiting TK into a fight East of GDZ. Rushing on top of them and transitioning though piles we cleared them with ease and took our bank. Hearing they went back up to GDZ to go for round 2, We teleported back up starting to farm them again. 

With VR being in control of the fight the whole time and TK trying to bring staff barrage to save face. We dipped after about 20 minutes of fighting, getting TK down to 2 opts in game multiple times. Seeing as a couple of their members were in 1 item and diary gear, decided to call it not looking to fight rag sets. No sign of BC or Rev to help their broken comrades. Stay out of our Wilderness. 

PS44B.png

fe07477ec52fcc9560c58d13f67cfe33-png.jpg

6c75b94308fb42892bb18bd94728a6d0-png.jpg

7O7yM8k.pnghAdg97S.png5Zrzdws.pngLBtrVrv.pngjtnCEkL.png2022.07.02_13-21-52.png2022.07.02_13-20-06.png6bf152c546b91f47f99620847a4c9422-png.jpgunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png1bd4faddc956e132b7f2e091fbe6faab-png.jpgunknown.pngunknown.pngnegro.jpgunknown.pngunknown.pngb65b8b45ebbedc4ec6f0745b7018e98f-png.jpg0b9d72e53231bf31b01f5581341abb90-png.jpgb8bbab0f2065d19422b9ad9b37080d8a-png.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sparze

• Wind Mane

• Robelink

• Stacked

Sparze

still wondering where the fuck rev is because I see no competition at all in wildy. 

Sparze

still wondering where the fuck rev is because I see no competition at all in wildy. 

Sparze

Sparze

Sparze

Sparze

Sparze

Sparze

Sparze

Sparze

Sparze

Sparze

Sparze