5/29/2023 VR DOMINATES REV+BC+VIT+FATE+FINS+WG+PD+TK

Mav

Twitter: @OSRS_VR
VR Discord: http://discord.gg/vr-rs

PS44B.png

The lads were out PKing like we do uncontested every single day. Some RuneScapers thought they could come to 30 line (that we own/run btw) and it began. Fate/Fins were instantly getting 1 hit left and right before I PMED BC OFFICIALS TO LET THEM KNOW WE WERE FIGHTING. Fins needed some help, so I got you. Before we knew it, the victims finally arrived (after their allies were cleared) and the massacre began. BC couldn't handle it so of course they pinged their joint discord and before we knew it, there was 8 clans on VR. Anti VR alliance were holding hands in game and remained in 3-4 man clumps while we one hit them left and right. Rev pulled up with 2. I wish I was trolling. Vitality had 5 people shooting crystal bows at us doing less than no damage. Fins/Fate remained in decent gear during the scrap, hats off to you. WG decided to rush us from the north, which was a big mistake. After clearing the anti-VR alliance (twice), we focused  east on WG and pushed them to single instantly. Respect to them for being in gear etc, but you guys really should know your place by now. Also, thanks BC/Anti VR for the two +1s. See below for the proof of what happens when you're anti VR.

Good job to all VR who showed up and rode out. This was probably one of the easier scraps we've dealt with. Ty coins victims. See you next time you want to try some dumb shit again.

PS44B.png

Early evening gmt total:

image.png

Morning PK:

DMArTuC.png

Rest of day total;

pZa80P2.png

vlc_QlS4E5NMJt.gif

f5be07de95bbc121dcc1efe3ce56d712.png

image.png

NkX2EH1.png

hgf.png