The History of Violent Resolution

Mav
3 minutes ago, Sparze said:

you was like 10 when you joined LMAO 

12 me and g warrior were same age lmfao

jerminator12

I do believe I should get an honorable mention in paragraph one. Just saying

jerminator12

I do believe I should get an honorable mention in paragraph one. Just saying if it weren't for Milap on vacation and mine and Vipers edge dancing this clan might not even exist. 

Mav
19 hours ago, jerminator12 said:

I do believe I should get an honorable mention in paragraph one. Just saying if it weren't for Milap on vacation and mine and Vipers edge dancing this clan might not even exist. 

weren't u in corr? I remember the name

jerminator12

Yes I was. I absolutely loved my time in Corr, rose in the ranks rather fast,  But I was also a founding member of this clan so I check in every so often. 

DarkFalconFox

Who the fuck had the time to not only remember all that (somehow) and type it all up... you da real MVP. Reminiscing all the old times right there. After I read them I remember them all lol. 

LCFCLoyal93

Great read! Thank you for the thread.

Feeshy Otter

Lol this was an intriguing read. I'm the reason Col was made. Geometrical and Sakabatou were ranks and a vice leader of a clan i once led. Odd how i don't recall some of these Specifics.. Because Mk had went Community around the same time, i was the last member accepted to Mk as it became a community guild, just as Tmrd had too.

DarkFalconFox

Oh those were the days... too bad Runescape itself could just never hold up.

Mandy

You left out  some of the beginning of the story how GOW and Hostile merged before they approached Awaken looking for a merge.I was there the moment it haopened. If I remember correctly I was dancing in edge with Viper. I still remember voting on the  name   VR. You had Generalshop, and those of us from Awaken, Viper Stephen and Tyler from Hostile, Drew, deadman and them from Gow, together we made this that is still today know as VR.

• Like 1

Mike-Cera
3 hours ago, Mandy said:

You left out  some of the beginning of the story how GOW and Hostile merged before they approached Awaken looking for a merge.I was there the moment it haopened. If I remember correctly I was dancing in edge with Viper. I still remember voting on the  name   VR. You had Generalshop, and those of us from Awaken, Viper Stephen and Tyler from Hostile, Drew, deadman and them from Gow, together we made this that is still today know as VR.

GOW was left out for the most part because from what I remember, wasn't it Awaken and GOW that merged, and we merged like 2 months prior to the Hostile merger? GOW was within Awaken for a chunk of time wasn't like a 3 way merge or anything but was two merged in a row for Awaken.

Mandy

What year was this when we did this Mike? I remember it was when I was off work with my shoulder injury bro I had all day and all night to play. But how many years ago was the original awaken before a merge.

shout out to Awaken. General Shop. Masterrob27. Avster33, Vincent Vega, my brain stops here lol. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this