Violent Resolution P2P Night Out ft. Ruin/DF/ELITES/DK - May 2

Mike-Cera

Mike-Cera

e6REpip.png

P2P Night Out - May 2, 2017

PS44B.png

So apparently RA was looking for a fight tonight but was waiting for me to come home and wouldn't set up with anyone but me... So i got home and went to contact them and none of their officials were around. After waiting around for a bit, we said fuck it and decided to set up against another clan.

Ruin was contacted and stepped up to the challenge. After talking out some rules, we decided to have a small capped fight in PvP Al Kharid. Both clans pulled ~20 people and logged into the world, saying GL and then rushed each other.

Fight lasted ~5 minutes before JaJa got word of the fight and came in crashing. Ruin teled out as VR cleared the remaining JaJa and took a quick ending. Unfortunate about crashers -.-

VR Starting: ~20

Ruin Starting: ~19

VR Ending: ~20

ddxaR5X.png

Instead of moving the fight somewhere else incase of leaks, we decided to just move the fight to CWA. We set up with regular rules for P2P CWA, necks on and p necks on.

Round 1: First to 25

- Ruin took a 3 kill lead from the get go and VR managed to bring it back around the 12/12 mark. After that Ruin took off and had a 5 kill lead until the 21/17 mark or so. After that Kev went beast mode, transition through Ruin and getting a bunch of 1 hits while Abkb and Lordkilla tanked hard bringing it back to 21/23. Finally, Ruin piled me and I managed to tank from the 21-23 mark to the 25-23 victory win.

Unfortunately brought to my attention that +5 people flooded at the very end of the fight -.- annoying, don't fucking join the fight if you're not part of it in the first place.

Ending: VR Wins 25-23

No pic :(

eQT5KmW.png

Round 2: Knockout

- Due to flooding, Ruin decided they wanted a knockout fight instead. We accepted and set it up.

- We both kept the fight pretty damn close. Ruin went ahead 6-10 at one point. Coming down to the end, VR had killed Ruin mages first as Lordkilla was our only mage left. Lordkilla managed to beast mode it, staying alive while VR killed the 4 people and brought it all even. As it came to an end, Dualerz and Seth vs 2 Ruin fought it out until it was a 1 v 1. Seth brought the victory home.

Starting: 18/18

Ending: VR Wins: 1/18

48dYihZ.png

PS44B.png

As the CWA came to an end, we decided to head to PvP to see what was out. Hibrid scouted ELITES. We massed up and headed up in search for them. After hopping a few worlds, Divine Forces logged in on us. Outnumbering them, we took control of the fight quickly fighting around RDG. Eventually we were dragged to the north and ELITES rushed in from south of spiders, catching Divine Forces in a barrage pile. DF got sandwiched and cleared between us and VR then moved north east as ELITES followed. Soon as they came in, they were caught in a barrage clump, killing ~8 of them south of MG. After taking out the major chunk of them, ELITES were left with little left north RDG vents. We rushed in, and both clans went to barrage/chin each other. After a small 5 minute fight we finished off the last ELITE and ran them to single.

VR Ending: 24

4oATqRH.gif

4qB7XF7.png

PS44B.png

We then banked and came back out as we found Divine Forces once again. We fought for a few minutes before Reign of Terror came in and DF left. We continued PKing, finding Divine Kings and ELITES a few times, clearing them each time.

d0820174efbd49b5b174c26327e0c61e.jpeg

PS44B.png

After clearing DK the first time, we ran into them again where shortly after, Rev rushed our fight and both clans dipped. We geared back up and DK asked us to team vs Rev. We geared back up to find DK/Rev/SV all in the same world messing around. We got involved in a mini cluster before deciding to call it a night.

Thanks for the fight everyone.

Pics:

ScjmszW.png

ltszHsd.png

AsjbU1e.png

EBiqChb.png

oNmi2h6.png

XkGgOAX.png

JR7Pinh.png

QtCn5Nc.png

Uex1hPv.png

JL4PvKi.png

TUKbKA7.png

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Abkb

• D156

• Brett`

• Jimmy`

Top Posters In This Topic

DaCowzGoMoo
7 minutes ago, Slashed said:

Holy fuck Knockout ended as a 1v1 ??????
LMFAO why did I miss that FML

It was crazy, literally down to the wire. It was so close with VR being down 1 kill until the final 2v2.