VR Late Night P2P Action - May 7

Mike-Cera

Mike-Cera

After our F2P scrap with Forsaken today, I dropped off the GF and headed back to hear that we were out in P2P hunting Red Army. Apparently we fought them 1-2 times before I got there, going toe to toe with them taking it 1-1. I got on and a few more people got on and we started the action.

Started of rushing a team with Forsaken/VNG kids fighting them around 50 portals before clearing them and headed to our next target. 

Moving to New Gate, we found Red Army to the south, killing a good chunk in a barrage pile before sending the rest to single.

We hopped around GDS for ~30 minutes longer switching between fighting The FSK/VNG team and Red Army. 

After about an hour and a half of fucking around, Divine Forces showed up in P2P and we rushed them at GDS. Fight lasted ~5 minutes before ROT logged in on it and DF/VR dipped, logging from the world.

Continued the PK moving to scorpion where we heard DF were once again. We rushed them and caught a good chunk in a barrage pile. Fight lasted another 5 mins before ROT rushed in and both clans logged.

Logged to another world and instantly found some random team, not sure who they were but foguth them as they hugged the single line for a while, before both clans got bored and left.

Decided to call it a night.

Thanks for the action kids.

Pics:

oxdemzC.png

VuQJkvj.png

db27c645ceb7ea348ddafc577c48e82a.png

b47f6125088f47a8bffa0af0b3770938.png

B8dfKrh.png

471d41e9f58a43c994b8408e2cb8a0a9.png

9TSFPvu.png

uJFmyv1.png

DRwqKbe.png

jFxSCWS.png

WNy3y7Q.png

F26Z57e.png

db27c645ceb7ea348ddafc577c48e82a.png

Post yo pics, GJ to those who came.

Tokyoanime13

Looked fun, caught the final action of it before having to leave due to my neighbors coming by to socialize lol

Hibrid
Just now, D156 said:

was fun lads

Just now, D156 said:

was fun lads

Just now, D156 said:

was fun lads

D156
Just now, Abkb said:

Was fun gj

where's my officer/legend???