Violent Resolution vs Forsaken - July 2

Mike-Cera

Mike-Cera

e6REpip.png

Sunday, July 2

PS44B.png

After contacting Forsaken, we accepted a small capped fight for today. With it being a holiday weekend for a lot of Americans and Canadians, wasn't sure on what pulls would be.

Violent Resolution vs Forsaken

Sunday, July 2, 2017

- F2P - 1.5 hour capped fight

- Starting: 4:30 EST, 9:30 GMT

- Ending: 6:00 EST, 11:00 GMT

Violent Resolution Starting: 135

Forsaken Starting: ~120

NeC3BfZ.png

Fight started with a lot of confusion as we didn't set a proper calling line up before the fight started and soon as I died, teamspeak went dead for a second. Shortly after David and Bosha got in the swing of things, getting it together and starting to call while I returned and helped out echoing. Stayed pretty even at the beginning.

After a while, Divine Forces came into the fight targeting Forsaken for whatever reason? Apparently them being embargoed means other clans cannot fight either in their minds. Turning into the exact thing Legolas and the DFPD went against  back in the day.

We fought through the crashers as Reign of Terror came up killing DF over and over. Eventually crashers started to become too much for Forsaken and we stopped to clear and restarted the fight shortly after.

As the hour mark of the fight came, FSK lost numbers due to timezone and with crashers on them, they decided to call it a night before the end of the cap and log out.

Thanks for the fight FSK. Shame on the crashers but what can you do when kids are mad retards lol

Violent Resolution Ending: 153

Forsaken Ending: 0 - ended

akxJTEr.png

Pics:

a1147bd9705ff771595e7909d8a44ed8.png

9399276885b707005aed2b81973bb5eb.png

O1SX6UG.png

30or7V2.png

owaKBn5.png

vhjBPx9.png

Fg89zcc.png

F2jGoak.png

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Abkb

• Mike-Cera

• Rangel_

• Daman10

Ty for the fight FSK, if you'd hopped when asked it would of been easier for you. 0 deaths, 13 kills.

Don't know how many kills I got, but I suicide twice to VR and 0 deaths to FSK. GF guys always fun.