VR P2P day clapping RoT and fighing VIT. 6/18/2018

Sparze

Sparze

The Pk started with a small group of people balista rushing making bank while chatting on ts talking about quantum physics. Eventually we noticed Rot was trying to Pk in our wilderness, I quickly phoned Craigs home to check if he has given out the wildy passes to Rot today and quickly learned they did not have the pass from craig. We started dropping rot one by one as they would log in next to our balista squad. After taking  Zgs and other plus ones off Rot they decided they had enough of revs and left. Shorty after that we ran into Vitality had a small scrap inside after few min of fighting they decided to teleport out and offered us a fight at gds. After fighing for 30 min with Vitality Rot finally showed up so we moved to new spot south of Alkharid bank.  This time we had massed up enough people knowing this fight was going to turn into VR vs Rot. I was expecting some kind of a challenge from Rot however, all they did was teleport and return to die for the next hour.  Eventually they went back to their old tactic of returning and not skulling so we just called it and took the moral win,  they can take the twitter win.

Good job to all the V2R Squad keep up the amazing job.

01f137f81583f392fb3f4210edb6f0ec.png

LwTg3xp.png

b5I63xb.png

Xg5xdAt.png?width=780&height=548

DSuEdiG.png?width=780&height=548

K4Ziuny.png?width=1008&height=546

OmxkI10.png?width=1008&height=546

wLDnhIe.png

unknown.png

sWlzBcq.png

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/319985767743225857/458327574884646912/unknown.png?width=786&height=547

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kaochinx27

• Sparze

• Haoshu

• Gotenks`

Top Posters In This Topic

Was fun little fight with big ROT. Would be more fun if it lasted abit longer

failed to make proper pic :/ DJ picked up my ballista ( sneaky )

jlPtQPD.png