Bloody TVR's bloody thursday pump shotgun swipe ft. ibliys, PD, CT, XPLICIT, WG

Y A S S I N

Y A S S I N

First of all we hope the babies of Derek will come to earth safe & sound <3.

Greetings fellow MEN today we basically shotgunned everyone in the face today lol. We started with one of our 19 pk trips early today @Zak_45 goodluck crashing that @bitchasshatingfoes. 

Big shoutouts: @Mike-Cera for thinking warrior ring is 200m lmfao. @Kaochinx27for destroying CT one man army style. @Dj av valenlfor not making one single joke the whole 19 pk trips <3. @Adam nh for benchpressing whales irl.  @SAiiC0for not having a logout button. @monkeygek2 for pking with a helmet on. @Implozionstr8 up terminator. @King Guccinot a G. @georgiefor sneezing like a unknown species but it's cute good freezes. @imbarryallen for one hitting everyone in GMT. @Alltrafor being a god brid and powernapping. @Y A S S I Nfor typing all this shit <3. A nice action packed blue day. We first hit some small GMT teams when we started to clear out ibliys we scouted some PD members running for their lifes. We hunted them down after they begged for their life we d speared them to the face and cleared them from the map. Soonly after JAJA ended their pk trip after they heared we were out for blood very wise of you indeed JAJA. In the cold dark revenant caves VR ruled everyone and conquered we got heavily outnumbered 3 to 1 by CT. But this didn't stop the brave VR MEN they logged in on us and @Kaochinx27 just called pile after pile and CT members were being dropped everywhere. All the CT members went to straight hell.
While our only VR family that died was @Dj av valenl may god rest his soul and he went straight to heaven.

G1YuHGf.png
85gRlrI.png
OAIBfrp.png
gCkMev8.png
LrVDojO.pngsWVvcUs.png
2MHFcwg.png
D3fj2t1.png
NamXgDb.png
l9Zs8Le.png
QUCMdkr.png
8Eshc0G.png
cXpMngW.png
4aSubWx.png
YNF7NSw.png
M3n2By4.png

MvV74bt.png

M0cO7Jf.png

wpVaXiw.png
JBuTP1w.png
3nYIIPp.png
tHsetQr.png

Ap0USWv.png
HVaTZPa.png

Maxwell

Thanks for the free BGS fleshborne. Couldn’t imagine hunting rag ballista all night, getting banged out and having to bank your plus ones to stop losing them, and telling your clan it was a successful night. See ya soon. PM Evizu to spy for a way out. 

Absolutius

Easiest loots that I've ever seen. But according to them, they never died 🤣. Always productive PK Trips guys. VR once again ruling everything.

Btw 2 more pics:

m4oyNcF.png

ciHBj4p.png

Mike-Cera

Tons of fun lol some good +1s. Poor Brett lmfao the amount of times we caught him alone. Surprised CT didn't give him shit.. but then again CT didnt even come after so I'm assuming he was too ashamed to call the world and say he died 8 times LOL