Saturday SKYFALL . FT PD,CT,CL,CT,JAJA,Turmoil,REV.

Y A S S I N

Y A S S I N

We started with a small brave unit of 10 MEN clearing up the wilderness for everyones +1. We first started killing out some smaller fish yet again pd members ran for their scrubby lifes. @Zak_45was there to catch them with his fishing net 200m fishing xp fam. @monkeygek2 just probs for not switching to mage once and just ballista rush the whole pk trip you're a boss. @Mike-Cerafor clearing his throat and calling like a BOSS. @King Guccifor not attending a pk trip. After we were done clearing these no name little baby teams @Zak_45had intel [scout @east wall lol] that CT was out with bank bgsing while we were @gdz the sneaky slimes tried to enter our wilderness without VR permission. Everyone in teamspeak got mad & furious! This is madnes how can they be in our wilderness without our permission. We soon found them at the cold revenant caves and we logged south of them while they wanted to bgs a poor individual. We found their slave tber BA4 and we got him for his BGS. !seen CT @Zak_45couldnt find them with his small fishing net anymore @pipsqueek swam back to the oceans with all the whales in CT.  Soonly afterwards Turmoil tried to bait us with their black d hides and burning amulets, little they knew we were risking absolute DOGSHIT. We were all in ballistas and cleaned them out the map while they heavily outnumbered us. They ended their pk trip soon after this, a world next a remake of Brutality was out with a 10 man squad, they stood no chance against the MEN of VR. We soon got intel from the JAJA spies that they were at GDZ waiting in bank loot for us. Yassin has 200 IQ so I commanded JAJA to bgs someone in GDZ for his AGS, little they knew I put in more DPS then they did and the AGS appeared for me JAJA bowed down for me and I walked on JAJAs backs all the way to edgeville as they don't want me to touch the dirty floor good job minions.

3LT8VUE.png
ryy1R4G.png
ak9vqNT.png
zFKXa62.png
UslUjXj.png
YajmgoT.png
UEg60rD.png
oaPegGt.png
pk0Bn8g.png
Fl6aFs5.png
oEOKi85.png
3GsjCHB.png