@Council
Nodari
Sparze
Zak 45
Sign in to follow this  
Tokyoanime13

[Selling] 125 Cmb OSRS - AS IS

Tokyoanime13

Looking to get around $100 or best offer....

Selling the account as is, currently has 14 days membership as of date of this post.

Photos below should answer most questions, feel free to post offers/inquiries....

PM FOR PHOTOS, REMOVED SO JMODS DONT USE TO BAN THE ACCOUNT. TY NAVID

Here's the shit nobody cares to read besides the true niggas:

Yes this is my only account I used while I was with VR. I've had a lot of shit go on since I left including a domestic violence living situation that caused me to become homeless out from the trailer those of you were aware I had been staying in. I'm currently living with a friend and her 3 kids (she's married and I'm not interfering sorry) temporarily for two months and absolutely need all the cash I can get right now. The domestic violence caused me the need to transfer job location as well and has my life turned upside down at the moment. I've come to the decision after not playing this game for the months I haven't been and off/on for years that my livlihood and finances are a priority than sitting on my hands right now when I have the opportunity to at least get something for the efforts I've made towards a videogame. I appreciate all the friendships I've established over the years and those I never got to say goodbye to will always be able to cherish their individual memories from this game with my own. 

Also looking to sell my RS3/EOC runescape account as well as my league of legends account that I haven't touched before they expanded the runes/level cap restrictions.

1YH

gl selling

Tokyoanime13
15 minutes ago, 1YH said:

gl selling

Thank you

Tokyoanime13

If my photos are broken/not embedded I would appreciate someone fixing them. Thanks, there used to be an image icon/button on forums previously when I posted but I can't seem to find the "insert image" button anywhere..

DJPrateek

pm me

Navid
54 minutes ago, Tokyoanime13 said:

Thank you

dont post pics unless u want it to get banned before u sell it, ask people to pm u on forums and send them a pic. mods n shit view clan forums

Haoshu

Yo im super interested.

pming you on ts now

Tokyoanime13
10 minutes ago, Navid said:

dont post pics unless u want it to get banned before u sell it, ask people to pm u on forums and send them a pic. mods n shit view clan forums

Good point, will remove them.

Zak_45

Gl tokyo sorry to hear :(

Empire Mind

Good luck man, Shit needs to start looking up for you.

I'll pray for you!

Sparze

Come to east coast nigga  by looks nothing going on in your state.  If you work hard enough in New York you should be able to at least be able live on your own conformable. 

Chriss

Gl selling m8 and take care.

Rj Deathlord

Good luck selling. 

OldSchool vr and sounds like life is a bit shittt for you at the moment bro but keep your head up and work hard and sure you'll sort it out. 

Take care bro and pop in from time to time

Juri

Good luck selling and things will get better bro! 

SAiiC0

gl

Haoshu

i want to buy! CONTACT ME ASAP!@!@!

knight_crip

gl

Myjello

Goodluck selling fam sorry to hear about you're situation. Been there before, hope shit gets better.

Justin

Dude fuck this honestly. Instead of selling your account, VR should come together and make a GoFundMe/General fundraiser for you Tokyo. 100$ is not worth the countless hours you spent on this game, a lot of which were spent with a lot of these guys here in VR. You gave over the top effort for this clan in fights, on forums, in game and just as a VR member overall. You deserve more than 100$ and I'm sure VR could chuck a few stakes and find a way to help you get back on your feet. @Mike-Cera @Sparze 

• Like 1

Sparze

I am down 

Sign in to follow this