Strictly VR business FT. PD+BA+JAJA+CT.

Y A S S I N

Y A S S I N

Just wanted to say the board received the rants Yassin should be making the pk topics so calm your hairy nipples MEN also had to sent Derek back to lumbridge to post this topic.
After not brushing my teeth after ragging the clan world last night we started our pk trip  with a couple strong vikings @Gotenks`@sparze @bigrj
We soon found out there was a guy called Big Zerky or something he was in battle in the rev caves we logged in on him and apparently he had a problem
His problem was that all his siblings were little indian boys who got shipped from a colony far away from here and he pays them to play in his cult called BA.

So after sending these satanic cult followers to hades we gave them a option to join the saviors [VR].
They accepted this grace of token but sadly they tried to judas their way out by teaming up with VIT+JAJA+PD+CT.
So we decided to kill BA but little VR knew they're from India so Big no overhead Zerby [200 IQ] had the indian cult followers being REINCARNATED without regearing.
The VR flagship got attacked by all sides! But thank god we have god gifted pkers and @Alltrajust wrecking them and seeing everything through the eye of horus.
Derek called for the tombs of the Pharao and the eye of horus went in his black skull just straight calling through the cheap alliance.
Honorable mentions: @Adeninafor learning us how to lure a bear for 6 hours [might need another 6 hours lesson soon].
@Sparzewho wants to pull up in a brown ''chevy truck with some VR swat goons and lit Dass up.
@Donnafor pulling the victim card lmfao S E L F I S H.
@BV1 for allowing the chains of slavery embedded in his skin & soul.
@allthefuckingMENwreckingtheshitoutofeverybody
@nodari4president

I9OSkdC.png
7z1Pq1h.png?width=1103&height=598
ZzZ4Qtg.png?width=1103&height=598
TgcMpSf.png?width=1103&height=598
5J7aIPL.png
YPOc5ff.png?width=851&height=598
iVnXHoa.png?width=851&height=598
6jzTsN0.png?width=851&height=598
0C7PqKA.png?width=450&height=316
IoI9pQv.png?width=450&height=316