VR bullies CT whilst they make documentaries.

The Master Chief

The Master Chief

Nodari was already Pking when I woke up at an ungodly hour, I promptly congratulated him and rolled over to go back to sleep for a few hours.  In that time it seems CT came out and started trying to BGS raggers for their ballistas.... IN OUR TIMEZONE??? We hit their BGS crew in a clump making them all panic tab then proceeded to annihilate any CT who didn't know how to click a glory. After this some CT members decided to come kick it in single with us with devised running out of supplies at rev cave entrance and Carlty dying on a half TB to me for bank. Some random cunt called Devilson also got caught slipping in single then for some unknown reason ran into multi in front of 20 VR homies, needless to say we relieved him of his pixels.  (Maybe he thought he was still VR?) Nah idiot dropped. 

After this we clumped mog time northwest of Rev caves cleared him and fought his 70 nig rangers for a bit and we're still pking now, where you at CT? 

Oh no guys VR logged in run -

Ending vs CT - 

Wx9avOO.png

MLdkWaR.png

Pws2wtW.png

49mudCw.jpg

AGlz359.png

iaV6yqg.png

u8taFiP.png

2uP4KnX.png

XWEe5gQ.png

4xbRTM9.png

0WTyNSa.png

wt8tbVn.png

Xncd6aW.png

angels wish

awww i missed the fun lmaoo vr is getting so good we got clans taking 2 weeks out of there time to make a documentary  on us!!!!!