Vnforever
Vivera Vi
Chris
Sign in to follow this  
LCFCLoyal93

Intro

LCFCLoyal93

Hi all,

The name's Connor, I'm UK based and have been playing OSRS for the past 18 or so months (on and off). I originally played RS2 and quit in about 2006 /2007 (I can't remember the exactly time). I used to be part of the clanning community but I used both f2p pures with Pure Annihilation and I was also in one on my main but I genuinely can't remember which one. I'll be honest, I''d class myself as a poor pk'er, but I guess that will change with experience and maybe a bit of help. I've been looking at numorous different clans, but VR really stood out and I enjoyed watching your videos, so I decided to sign up and hopefully eventually become a junior member here. I do work shift work so my play times vary a lot.

I'm currently 104 cmb with 90 range and 80 magic, although they will improve over the coming weeks. I've always enjoyed skilling, but lately I've been getting into my PVMing and enjoying it a lot too. Before joining a clan I wanted a decent money making method nailed down, just enough to pay for pk trips and supplies etc. With recently hitting 85 slayer I feel that time has now come to start getting involved in the clanning scene.

My current account name is 'beer is gud', it has 1832 total.

This was my original name when I used to play at 11 years of age, but it was taken until I managed to acquire it last night (hence the difference in my forum name to my username in game)

If you would like to know anymore information or if you have any questions feel free to ask away.

Thank you.

Connor.

Edited by LCFCLoyal93

Officer Phong

Welcome Conner, and nice intro. I can't say I've seen you in the CC, do you use that in game to get to know people (Vr Clanchat)? Also, are you on the discord (link at the top of the forums main page) ? That will be a good way to start, get to know people, be active in cc and discord.

Best of Luck. 

LCFCLoyal93
44 minutes ago, Donna said:

Welcome Conner, and nice intro. I can't say I've seen you in the CC, do you use that in game to get to know people (Vr Clanchat)? Also, are you on the discord (link at the top of the forums main page) ? That will be a good way to start, get to know people, be active in cc and discord.

Best of Luck. 

I'm now in the CC and will continue to hang around in there.

Thanks for the replies all.

Kaochinx27

Make sure you join the discord and fill out the app there as well.  Go ahead and link this intro to the discord app for reference if you like.

Welcome. You will need to train a bit before you can get a member rank though. But are more then welcome to hang around and play us in the mean time.

LCFCLoyal93

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I'm currently training to hit 110 cmb, should be there in the next couple of weeks. Once I've got that I'll look to jump in pk trips with you guys to hopefully learn the ropes. At 90 range atm so got another 6 levels to go for that too.

This looks a cool place, I look forward to spending more time on here.

ThLastViking

Whats up.  I talked to you in CC quite a few times :)